Pics: Kevin Connolly Directs 'Entourage' Episode
Kevin Connolly switched places for a day, becoming the director of an "Entourage" episode. The photos taken from the set have emerged, showing the actor who plays Eric Murphy, directing his co-star Jeremy Piven both inside and outside Domenico Vacca store on Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills Tuesday, June 22.
A set report from PopEater said that Connolly is a tough director. He made the cast re-shoot several scenes "even though everyone thought the first few takes were great". Described as "an extreme perfectionist," Connolly reportedly made everyone "annoyed" because the shoot had never taken that long.
Sharing a scene with Piven was guest star Queen Latifah whose role is still a question mark. Tobey Maguire and cast Jerry Ferrara also stopped by on the set although they were not featured in any of the scenes.
The indoor shoot involved Adrian Grenier aka Chase, and porn star Sasha Grey. The stars, who play lovers in the seventh season, filmed a "hot-and-heavy" sex scene which is actually the quickest to shoot. However, things got tense between Grenier and Connolly when the former kept forgetting his lines.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?