Pics: Kevin Connolly Directs 'Entourage' Episode
Kevin Connolly switched places for a day, becoming the director of an "Entourage" episode. The photos taken from the set have emerged, showing the actor who plays Eric Murphy, directing his co-star Jeremy Piven both inside and outside Domenico Vacca store on Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills Tuesday, June 22.
A set report from PopEater said that Connolly is a tough director. He made the cast re-shoot several scenes "even though everyone thought the first few takes were great". Described as "an extreme perfectionist," Connolly reportedly made everyone "annoyed" because the shoot had never taken that long.
Sharing a scene with Piven was guest star Queen Latifah whose role is still a question mark. Tobey Maguire and cast Jerry Ferrara also stopped by on the set although they were not featured in any of the scenes.
The indoor shoot involved Adrian Grenier aka Chase, and porn star Sasha Grey. The stars, who play lovers in the seventh season, filmed a "hot-and-heavy" sex scene which is actually the quickest to shoot. However, things got tense between Grenier and Connolly when the former kept forgetting his lines.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly