Pics: Kevin Connolly Directs 'Entourage' Episode
Kevin Connolly switched places for a day, becoming the director of an "Entourage" episode. The photos taken from the set have emerged, showing the actor who plays Eric Murphy, directing his co-star Jeremy Piven both inside and outside Domenico Vacca store on Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills Tuesday, June 22.
A set report from PopEater said that Connolly is a tough director. He made the cast re-shoot several scenes "even though everyone thought the first few takes were great". Described as "an extreme perfectionist," Connolly reportedly made everyone "annoyed" because the shoot had never taken that long.
Sharing a scene with Piven was guest star Queen Latifah whose role is still a question mark. Tobey Maguire and cast Jerry Ferrara also stopped by on the set although they were not featured in any of the scenes.
The indoor shoot involved Adrian Grenier aka Chase, and porn star Sasha Grey. The stars, who play lovers in the seventh season, filmed a "hot-and-heavy" sex scene which is actually the quickest to shoot. However, things got tense between Grenier and Connolly when the former kept forgetting his lines.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia