'Jersey Shore' to Cut Four Original Members
Not even a "Sweetheart" is safe from elimination. The latest report about "Jersey Shore" said that Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola is on the verge of being thrown out of the show to make room for fresh bloods. However, Sammi is not the only one for Vinny, Angelina and her former flame Ronnie are also disposed.
TMZ said that four are let go to bring in four new tanned-faces for season 3. The reason to choose the particular four is based on their popularity. "The footage that was already shot of Sammi, Ronnie, Vinny and Angelina has 'underwhelmed' MTV honchos," the site wrote. A source said, "They should be very worried."
Meanwhile, the other four members of the gang, Snooki, The Situation, J-WOWW and Pauly D, are safe for another season. However the original line-up are still featured in the upcoming season 2 which premieres July 29.
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting