'Jersey Shore' to Cut Four Original Members
Not even a "Sweetheart" is safe from elimination. The latest report about "Jersey Shore" said that Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola is on the verge of being thrown out of the show to make room for fresh bloods. However, Sammi is not the only one for Vinny, Angelina and her former flame Ronnie are also disposed.
TMZ said that four are let go to bring in four new tanned-faces for season 3. The reason to choose the particular four is based on their popularity. "The footage that was already shot of Sammi, Ronnie, Vinny and Angelina has 'underwhelmed' MTV honchos," the site wrote. A source said, "They should be very worried."
Meanwhile, the other four members of the gang, Snooki, The Situation, J-WOWW and Pauly D, are safe for another season. However the original line-up are still featured in the upcoming season 2 which premieres July 29.
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel