'Jersey Shore' to Cut Four Original Members
Not even a "Sweetheart" is safe from elimination. The latest report about "Jersey Shore" said that Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola is on the verge of being thrown out of the show to make room for fresh bloods. However, Sammi is not the only one for Vinny, Angelina and her former flame Ronnie are also disposed.
TMZ said that four are let go to bring in four new tanned-faces for season 3. The reason to choose the particular four is based on their popularity. "The footage that was already shot of Sammi, Ronnie, Vinny and Angelina has 'underwhelmed' MTV honchos," the site wrote. A source said, "They should be very worried."
Meanwhile, the other four members of the gang, Snooki, The Situation, J-WOWW and Pauly D, are safe for another season. However the original line-up are still featured in the upcoming season 2 which premieres July 29.
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday