'Jersey Shore' to Cut Four Original Members
Not even a "Sweetheart" is safe from elimination. The latest report about "Jersey Shore" said that Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola is on the verge of being thrown out of the show to make room for fresh bloods. However, Sammi is not the only one for Vinny, Angelina and her former flame Ronnie are also disposed.
TMZ said that four are let go to bring in four new tanned-faces for season 3. The reason to choose the particular four is based on their popularity. "The footage that was already shot of Sammi, Ronnie, Vinny and Angelina has 'underwhelmed' MTV honchos," the site wrote. A source said, "They should be very worried."
Meanwhile, the other four members of the gang, Snooki, The Situation, J-WOWW and Pauly D, are safe for another season. However the original line-up are still featured in the upcoming season 2 which premieres July 29.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift