'Jersey Shore' to Cut Four Original Members
Not even a "Sweetheart" is safe from elimination. The latest report about "Jersey Shore" said that Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola is on the verge of being thrown out of the show to make room for fresh bloods. However, Sammi is not the only one for Vinny, Angelina and her former flame Ronnie are also disposed.
TMZ said that four are let go to bring in four new tanned-faces for season 3. The reason to choose the particular four is based on their popularity. "The footage that was already shot of Sammi, Ronnie, Vinny and Angelina has 'underwhelmed' MTV honchos," the site wrote. A source said, "They should be very worried."
Meanwhile, the other four members of the gang, Snooki, The Situation, J-WOWW and Pauly D, are safe for another season. However the original line-up are still featured in the upcoming season 2 which premieres July 29.
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors