Preview: 'American Idol' Judges on 'The Simpsons' Finale
"The Simpsons" will wrap up the 21st season by making fun of the "American Idol" judges. A preview of the season finale airing on Sunday, May 23 has been released to reveal that Springsfield's very own bartender Moe is joining Randy Jackson, Kara DioGuardi, Ellen DeGeneres and Simon Cowell in the judging panel.
When Moe discovers a hidden talent for judging contests, he is approached by a television agent to join the "American Idol" judges' panel. Moe flies to Los Angeles where he tours the Fox lot and receives some sage career advice. Meanwhile, Homer drives Marge crazy when he begins hanging around the house.
In the preview, Moe is given a tutorial by Simon and Ellen gives away her signature dance move during the show. Real-life "American Idol" judges lend their voices to the episode. Beside the four of them, there's also host Ryan Seacrest in white suit.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby