Preview: 'American Idol' Judges on 'The Simpsons' Finale
"The Simpsons" will wrap up the 21st season by making fun of the "American Idol" judges. A preview of the season finale airing on Sunday, May 23 has been released to reveal that Springsfield's very own bartender Moe is joining Randy Jackson, Kara DioGuardi, Ellen DeGeneres and Simon Cowell in the judging panel.
When Moe discovers a hidden talent for judging contests, he is approached by a television agent to join the "American Idol" judges' panel. Moe flies to Los Angeles where he tours the Fox lot and receives some sage career advice. Meanwhile, Homer drives Marge crazy when he begins hanging around the house.
In the preview, Moe is given a tutorial by Simon and Ellen gives away her signature dance move during the show. Real-life "American Idol" judges lend their voices to the episode. Beside the four of them, there's also host Ryan Seacrest in white suit.
More The Simpsons News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation