Preview: 'American Idol' Judges on 'The Simpsons' Finale
"The Simpsons" will wrap up the 21st season by making fun of the "American Idol" judges. A preview of the season finale airing on Sunday, May 23 has been released to reveal that Springsfield's very own bartender Moe is joining Randy Jackson, Kara DioGuardi, Ellen DeGeneres and Simon Cowell in the judging panel.
When Moe discovers a hidden talent for judging contests, he is approached by a television agent to join the "American Idol" judges' panel. Moe flies to Los Angeles where he tours the Fox lot and receives some sage career advice. Meanwhile, Homer drives Marge crazy when he begins hanging around the house.
In the preview, Moe is given a tutorial by Simon and Ellen gives away her signature dance move during the show. Real-life "American Idol" judges lend their voices to the episode. Beside the four of them, there's also host Ryan Seacrest in white suit.
More The Simpsons News
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music