Preview: 'American Idol' Judges on 'The Simpsons' Finale
"The Simpsons" will wrap up the 21st season by making fun of the "American Idol" judges. A preview of the season finale airing on Sunday, May 23 has been released to reveal that Springsfield's very own bartender Moe is joining Randy Jackson, Kara DioGuardi, Ellen DeGeneres and Simon Cowell in the judging panel.
When Moe discovers a hidden talent for judging contests, he is approached by a television agent to join the "American Idol" judges' panel. Moe flies to Los Angeles where he tours the Fox lot and receives some sage career advice. Meanwhile, Homer drives Marge crazy when he begins hanging around the house.
In the preview, Moe is given a tutorial by Simon and Ellen gives away her signature dance move during the show. Real-life "American Idol" judges lend their voices to the episode. Beside the four of them, there's also host Ryan Seacrest in white suit.
More The Simpsons News
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...