Preview: 'American Idol' Judges on 'The Simpsons' Finale
"The Simpsons" will wrap up the 21st season by making fun of the "American Idol" judges. A preview of the season finale airing on Sunday, May 23 has been released to reveal that Springsfield's very own bartender Moe is joining Randy Jackson, Kara DioGuardi, Ellen DeGeneres and Simon Cowell in the judging panel.
When Moe discovers a hidden talent for judging contests, he is approached by a television agent to join the "American Idol" judges' panel. Moe flies to Los Angeles where he tours the Fox lot and receives some sage career advice. Meanwhile, Homer drives Marge crazy when he begins hanging around the house.
In the preview, Moe is given a tutorial by Simon and Ellen gives away her signature dance move during the show. Real-life "American Idol" judges lend their voices to the episode. Beside the four of them, there's also host Ryan Seacrest in white suit.
More The Simpsons News
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs