Helen Mirren Unveils Wax Figure
Helen Mirren's famous name in showbiz has been honored with a wax figure at Madame Tussauds in London, England. On Tuesday, May 11, the actress has revealed the replica of her for the first time, accompanied by her director husband Taylor Hackford.
Wearing a red dress, the 64-year-old beauty poses next to the art work which is dressed in a long black gown. Taylor later joins her to admire the wax figure and lands a kiss on the cheek of the replica while Helen acts like she is angry to him.
Helen Mirren was recently named one of the most beautiful women in the world on the list compiled by Wizard Jeans. She secured the sixth position, while the top spot was snatched by Spanish beauty Penelope Cruz.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard