Helen Mirren Unveils Wax Figure
Helen Mirren's famous name in showbiz has been honored with a wax figure at Madame Tussauds in London, England. On Tuesday, May 11, the actress has revealed the replica of her for the first time, accompanied by her director husband Taylor Hackford.
Wearing a red dress, the 64-year-old beauty poses next to the art work which is dressed in a long black gown. Taylor later joins her to admire the wax figure and lands a kiss on the cheek of the replica while Helen acts like she is angry to him.
Helen Mirren was recently named one of the most beautiful women in the world on the list compiled by Wizard Jeans. She secured the sixth position, while the top spot was snatched by Spanish beauty Penelope Cruz.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered