Helen Mirren Unveils Wax Figure
Helen Mirren's famous name in showbiz has been honored with a wax figure at Madame Tussauds in London, England. On Tuesday, May 11, the actress has revealed the replica of her for the first time, accompanied by her director husband Taylor Hackford.
Wearing a red dress, the 64-year-old beauty poses next to the art work which is dressed in a long black gown. Taylor later joins her to admire the wax figure and lands a kiss on the cheek of the replica while Helen acts like she is angry to him.
Helen Mirren was recently named one of the most beautiful women in the world on the list compiled by Wizard Jeans. She secured the sixth position, while the top spot was snatched by Spanish beauty Penelope Cruz.
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert