Helen Mirren Unveils Wax Figure
Helen Mirren's famous name in showbiz has been honored with a wax figure at Madame Tussauds in London, England. On Tuesday, May 11, the actress has revealed the replica of her for the first time, accompanied by her director husband Taylor Hackford.
Wearing a red dress, the 64-year-old beauty poses next to the art work which is dressed in a long black gown. Taylor later joins her to admire the wax figure and lands a kiss on the cheek of the replica while Helen acts like she is angry to him.
Helen Mirren was recently named one of the most beautiful women in the world on the list compiled by Wizard Jeans. She secured the sixth position, while the top spot was snatched by Spanish beauty Penelope Cruz.
More Helen Mirren News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie