Helen Mirren Unveils Wax Figure
Helen Mirren's famous name in showbiz has been honored with a wax figure at Madame Tussauds in London, England. On Tuesday, May 11, the actress has revealed the replica of her for the first time, accompanied by her director husband Taylor Hackford.
Wearing a red dress, the 64-year-old beauty poses next to the art work which is dressed in a long black gown. Taylor later joins her to admire the wax figure and lands a kiss on the cheek of the replica while Helen acts like she is angry to him.
Helen Mirren was recently named one of the most beautiful women in the world on the list compiled by Wizard Jeans. She secured the sixth position, while the top spot was snatched by Spanish beauty Penelope Cruz.
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'