Sixth 'True Blood' Poster: Don't Feed Shapeshifters
"True Blood" reveals yet another witty and clever poster which is released prior to the series' premiere in June. This new and sixth poster released from the collectibles takes the picture of several flamingos flocking in a park with the sign "Please do not feed the shapeshifters. Thank You".
For "True Blood" fans, this poster can crack a smile, knowing that shapeshifters mean humans that can change shape to any kind of animals. Sam is one of them, frequently shifting to dog. A poster which highlights this special ability has been released as the third poster.
Presented as collectibles which can be downloaded on HBO, the 12 posters show an alternative world where vampires and human live together in one world. The first two posters have featured a coffee maker and water cooler containing blood.
On related news, Alexander Skarsgard told MTV news about what his character Eric would deal with in the season opener. "[The season] is about vengeance - I can't say what - but yeah, something happened when Eric was still human a thousand years ago. Early on in season three, he gets an opportunity to kind of avenge someone's, uh, death," he said.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'