Sixth 'True Blood' Poster: Don't Feed Shapeshifters
"True Blood" reveals yet another witty and clever poster which is released prior to the series' premiere in June. This new and sixth poster released from the collectibles takes the picture of several flamingos flocking in a park with the sign "Please do not feed the shapeshifters. Thank You".
For "True Blood" fans, this poster can crack a smile, knowing that shapeshifters mean humans that can change shape to any kind of animals. Sam is one of them, frequently shifting to dog. A poster which highlights this special ability has been released as the third poster.
Presented as collectibles which can be downloaded on HBO, the 12 posters show an alternative world where vampires and human live together in one world. The first two posters have featured a coffee maker and water cooler containing blood.
On related news, Alexander Skarsgard told MTV news about what his character Eric would deal with in the season opener. "[The season] is about vengeance - I can't say what - but yeah, something happened when Eric was still human a thousand years ago. Early on in season three, he gets an opportunity to kind of avenge someone's, uh, death," he said.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri