Sixth 'True Blood' Poster: Don't Feed Shapeshifters
"True Blood" reveals yet another witty and clever poster which is released prior to the series' premiere in June. This new and sixth poster released from the collectibles takes the picture of several flamingos flocking in a park with the sign "Please do not feed the shapeshifters. Thank You".
For "True Blood" fans, this poster can crack a smile, knowing that shapeshifters mean humans that can change shape to any kind of animals. Sam is one of them, frequently shifting to dog. A poster which highlights this special ability has been released as the third poster.
Presented as collectibles which can be downloaded on HBO, the 12 posters show an alternative world where vampires and human live together in one world. The first two posters have featured a coffee maker and water cooler containing blood.
On related news, Alexander Skarsgard told MTV news about what his character Eric would deal with in the season opener. "[The season] is about vengeance - I can't say what - but yeah, something happened when Eric was still human a thousand years ago. Early on in season three, he gets an opportunity to kind of avenge someone's, uh, death," he said.
More True Blood News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'