Sixth 'True Blood' Poster: Don't Feed Shapeshifters
"True Blood" reveals yet another witty and clever poster which is released prior to the series' premiere in June. This new and sixth poster released from the collectibles takes the picture of several flamingos flocking in a park with the sign "Please do not feed the shapeshifters. Thank You".
For "True Blood" fans, this poster can crack a smile, knowing that shapeshifters mean humans that can change shape to any kind of animals. Sam is one of them, frequently shifting to dog. A poster which highlights this special ability has been released as the third poster.
Presented as collectibles which can be downloaded on HBO, the 12 posters show an alternative world where vampires and human live together in one world. The first two posters have featured a coffee maker and water cooler containing blood.
On related news, Alexander Skarsgard told MTV news about what his character Eric would deal with in the season opener. "[The season] is about vengeance - I can't say what - but yeah, something happened when Eric was still human a thousand years ago. Early on in season three, he gets an opportunity to kind of avenge someone's, uh, death," he said.
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full