Sixth 'True Blood' Poster: Don't Feed Shapeshifters
"True Blood" reveals yet another witty and clever poster which is released prior to the series' premiere in June. This new and sixth poster released from the collectibles takes the picture of several flamingos flocking in a park with the sign "Please do not feed the shapeshifters. Thank You".
For "True Blood" fans, this poster can crack a smile, knowing that shapeshifters mean humans that can change shape to any kind of animals. Sam is one of them, frequently shifting to dog. A poster which highlights this special ability has been released as the third poster.
Presented as collectibles which can be downloaded on HBO, the 12 posters show an alternative world where vampires and human live together in one world. The first two posters have featured a coffee maker and water cooler containing blood.
On related news, Alexander Skarsgard told MTV news about what his character Eric would deal with in the season opener. "[The season] is about vengeance - I can't say what - but yeah, something happened when Eric was still human a thousand years ago. Early on in season three, he gets an opportunity to kind of avenge someone's, uh, death," he said.
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Seen Filming 'Red Sparrow' in Budapest
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme