Preview of 'Bones' 5.17: Scariest Place Ever
After the celebratory 100th episode, "Bones" returns with the episode that will give insight into Brennan's life as a teenager. The team's latest case takes Brennan back to her alma mater, Burtonsville High School, where she and Booth investigate the discovery of an unidentified skull and upper torso.
With Angela's help, they identify the victim as one of Brennan's classmates, and notice a possible connection to a second murder committed 15 years prior. Brennan and Booth go undercover as a married couple at her class reunion to interrogate a set of suspects, where even as an adult, Brennan is still predictably misunderstood and her only friend lies in a strangely dark and offbeat janitor. Meanwhile, Hodgins spills a lab secret.
"The Death of the Queen Bee" airs on April 15. Robert Englund guest stars as the scary janitor with knife.
The cast and crew of "Bones" recently celebrated the 100th episode in a party held in Los Angeles. All the main cast such as David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel as well as guest star Stephen Fry turned up at the April 7 event.
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending