Preview of 'Bones' 5.17: Scariest Place Ever
After the celebratory 100th episode, "Bones" returns with the episode that will give insight into Brennan's life as a teenager. The team's latest case takes Brennan back to her alma mater, Burtonsville High School, where she and Booth investigate the discovery of an unidentified skull and upper torso.
With Angela's help, they identify the victim as one of Brennan's classmates, and notice a possible connection to a second murder committed 15 years prior. Brennan and Booth go undercover as a married couple at her class reunion to interrogate a set of suspects, where even as an adult, Brennan is still predictably misunderstood and her only friend lies in a strangely dark and offbeat janitor. Meanwhile, Hodgins spills a lab secret.
"The Death of the Queen Bee" airs on April 15. Robert Englund guest stars as the scary janitor with knife.
The cast and crew of "Bones" recently celebrated the 100th episode in a party held in Los Angeles. All the main cast such as David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel as well as guest star Stephen Fry turned up at the April 7 event.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed