'Ugly Betty' Series Finale Preview
April 14 will mark the end of "Ugly Betty" four-year run. The comedy show has been canceled by ABC due to decrease in rating and will wrap it up in the episode "Hello Goodbye", the preview of which has come out.
It's the end of an era, but the beginning, Betty hopes, of something wonderful. In the award-winning series' finale, which also features appearances by familiar faces from the past, Betty finds it hard to tell Daniel important news about her future. When she does, his reaction surprises her, but not Claire.
Justin and Bobby enthusiastically consider taking advantage of a softening real estate market by apartment-hunting in Manhattan, but Hilda's resisting even the most amazing places. Amanda grapples with the death of her dog, Halston, and Marc wonders if he'll ever have a successful relationship.
More Ugly Betty News
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending