'Ugly Betty' 4.19 Preview: Return of the Old Flame
With two episodes left before the series ends, "Ugly Betty" makes a room for the return of Betty's old flame. Christopher Gorham reprises his role as Henry who left New York and comes back in town with a kid in his arm.
This will also be the episode where Bryan Batt from "Mad Men" guest stars as a soap opera star. Batt's Spencer Cannon is a client of Amanda who is determined to set him up with Marc. According to TV Guide, there is a chance that Batt will recur the role up until the April 14 finale.
Meanwhile, as Hilda's wedding day approaches, Betty asks Daniel to be her plus-one and Ignacio invites Elena. Justin weighs whether his own plus-one could be Austin, Betty considers unexpected offers in her personal and professional life, and Wilhelmina finds a way to fight the Meade empire by using Tyler as her pawn.
"The Past Presents the Future" airs on April 7.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage