'Ugly Betty' 4.19 Preview: Return of the Old Flame
With two episodes left before the series ends, "Ugly Betty" makes a room for the return of Betty's old flame. Christopher Gorham reprises his role as Henry who left New York and comes back in town with a kid in his arm.
This will also be the episode where Bryan Batt from "Mad Men" guest stars as a soap opera star. Batt's Spencer Cannon is a client of Amanda who is determined to set him up with Marc. According to TV Guide, there is a chance that Batt will recur the role up until the April 14 finale.
Meanwhile, as Hilda's wedding day approaches, Betty asks Daniel to be her plus-one and Ignacio invites Elena. Justin weighs whether his own plus-one could be Austin, Betty considers unexpected offers in her personal and professional life, and Wilhelmina finds a way to fight the Meade empire by using Tyler as her pawn.
"The Past Presents the Future" airs on April 7.
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'