'Ugly Betty' 4.19 Preview: Return of the Old Flame
With two episodes left before the series ends, "Ugly Betty" makes a room for the return of Betty's old flame. Christopher Gorham reprises his role as Henry who left New York and comes back in town with a kid in his arm.
This will also be the episode where Bryan Batt from "Mad Men" guest stars as a soap opera star. Batt's Spencer Cannon is a client of Amanda who is determined to set him up with Marc. According to TV Guide, there is a chance that Batt will recur the role up until the April 14 finale.
Meanwhile, as Hilda's wedding day approaches, Betty asks Daniel to be her plus-one and Ignacio invites Elena. Justin weighs whether his own plus-one could be Austin, Betty considers unexpected offers in her personal and professional life, and Wilhelmina finds a way to fight the Meade empire by using Tyler as her pawn.
"The Past Presents the Future" airs on April 7.
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event