'Ugly Betty' 4.19 Preview: Return of the Old Flame
With two episodes left before the series ends, "Ugly Betty" makes a room for the return of Betty's old flame. Christopher Gorham reprises his role as Henry who left New York and comes back in town with a kid in his arm.
This will also be the episode where Bryan Batt from "Mad Men" guest stars as a soap opera star. Batt's Spencer Cannon is a client of Amanda who is determined to set him up with Marc. According to TV Guide, there is a chance that Batt will recur the role up until the April 14 finale.
Meanwhile, as Hilda's wedding day approaches, Betty asks Daniel to be her plus-one and Ignacio invites Elena. Justin weighs whether his own plus-one could be Austin, Betty considers unexpected offers in her personal and professional life, and Wilhelmina finds a way to fight the Meade empire by using Tyler as her pawn.
"The Past Presents the Future" airs on April 7.
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert