'Ugly Betty' 4.19 Preview: Return of the Old Flame
With two episodes left before the series ends, "Ugly Betty" makes a room for the return of Betty's old flame. Christopher Gorham reprises his role as Henry who left New York and comes back in town with a kid in his arm.
This will also be the episode where Bryan Batt from "Mad Men" guest stars as a soap opera star. Batt's Spencer Cannon is a client of Amanda who is determined to set him up with Marc. According to TV Guide, there is a chance that Batt will recur the role up until the April 14 finale.
Meanwhile, as Hilda's wedding day approaches, Betty asks Daniel to be her plus-one and Ignacio invites Elena. Justin weighs whether his own plus-one could be Austin, Betty considers unexpected offers in her personal and professional life, and Wilhelmina finds a way to fight the Meade empire by using Tyler as her pawn.
"The Past Presents the Future" airs on April 7.
More Ugly Betty News
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why