Second Promo Poster of 'True Blood'
The new poster of "True Blood" is toying with the slang "MILF". Presented in the simplest manner, the second poster to promote the third season consists of a single word "VILF", with the "V" standing for Vampire.
There will be 10 other posters released in the coming weeks as part of the event leading to the June 13 premiere of season 3. "We're starting pretty far out and striving to empower the show's rabid fan base with key pieces of content," said Courteney Monroe, executive VP consumer marketing at HBO. According to THR, the posters have no connecting theme, with each existing as a stand-alone and, the network hopes, viral-friendly image.
Each week also during the season 2 re-run on Sundays, HBO releases a series of short teasers called "Waiting Sucks" that give away behind the scene look. The latest one sees Sam held at gun point.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video