Second Promo Poster of 'True Blood'
The new poster of "True Blood" is toying with the slang "MILF". Presented in the simplest manner, the second poster to promote the third season consists of a single word "VILF", with the "V" standing for Vampire.
There will be 10 other posters released in the coming weeks as part of the event leading to the June 13 premiere of season 3. "We're starting pretty far out and striving to empower the show's rabid fan base with key pieces of content," said Courteney Monroe, executive VP consumer marketing at HBO. According to THR, the posters have no connecting theme, with each existing as a stand-alone and, the network hopes, viral-friendly image.
Each week also during the season 2 re-run on Sundays, HBO releases a series of short teasers called "Waiting Sucks" that give away behind the scene look. The latest one sees Sam held at gun point.
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos