Second 'Waiting Sucks' Promo of 'True Blood'
The second "Waiting Sucks" promo of "True Blood" has been released and it again uses "on location" footage. This time the stage is given to Sam who is asleep in his car before someone wakes him up with the tip of a gun.
Sam's family is explored in the third season which is premiering on June 13. He gets a younger brother Tommy Mickens who is portrayed by Marshall Allman. Meanwhile, Tony-nominated actress J. Smith-Cameron will play the recurring role as Melinda Mickens aka Sam's mother. Tommy is a dirty but good looking youngster who works at a Tire Depot in Arkansas while Melinda is described as "dirt-poor, hung-over and trashy-looking".
Creator Alan Ball also said that he would explore the relationship between Bill and Sam. He said the two men who competed for Sookie's love have an "erotic connection".
On another news, the show is looking for an actress to play Holly. In the casting call, Holly is a thirtysomething (presumably single) mother of two who applies for a job at Merlotte's and creeps Arlene out with her oddly prescient observations. This is a very strong recurring role in season 3 with a possible series regular upgrade in season 4.
More True Blood News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'