New Promotional Pics for Christina Aguilera's 'Bionic'
Christina Aguilera unleashes more pictures taken from the photoshoot of her new album "Bionic". One of the pictures is similar to artwork of the lead single "Not Myself Tonight", only this time no devil's horns and tail on it. The others are a headshot like the one captured for the album cover art.
Containing "electronic and organic elements with subject matter ranging from playful to introspective", "Bionic" is scheduled to make its way out in the U.S. on June 8. The first single produced by Polow da Don and co-written by Ester Dean is going to be debuted in full on March 30 at 6 P.M. EDT.
Several promotional efforts, including a live gig for the revived VH1 Storyteller, have been planned for the upcoming release. In a radio interview, Christina said, "I will be doing some things with MTV, Storytellers and you know, a lot of other live work that will consist of a lot of live performing, and maybe in the future we'll put that together on an album."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris