New Promotional Pics for Christina Aguilera's 'Bionic'
Christina Aguilera unleashes more pictures taken from the photoshoot of her new album "Bionic". One of the pictures is similar to artwork of the lead single "Not Myself Tonight", only this time no devil's horns and tail on it. The others are a headshot like the one captured for the album cover art.
Containing "electronic and organic elements with subject matter ranging from playful to introspective", "Bionic" is scheduled to make its way out in the U.S. on June 8. The first single produced by Polow da Don and co-written by Ester Dean is going to be debuted in full on March 30 at 6 P.M. EDT.
Several promotional efforts, including a live gig for the revived VH1 Storyteller, have been planned for the upcoming release. In a radio interview, Christina said, "I will be doing some things with MTV, Storytellers and you know, a lot of other live work that will consist of a lot of live performing, and maybe in the future we'll put that together on an album."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding