New Promotional Pics for Christina Aguilera's 'Bionic'
Christina Aguilera unleashes more pictures taken from the photoshoot of her new album "Bionic". One of the pictures is similar to artwork of the lead single "Not Myself Tonight", only this time no devil's horns and tail on it. The others are a headshot like the one captured for the album cover art.
Containing "electronic and organic elements with subject matter ranging from playful to introspective", "Bionic" is scheduled to make its way out in the U.S. on June 8. The first single produced by Polow da Don and co-written by Ester Dean is going to be debuted in full on March 30 at 6 P.M. EDT.
Several promotional efforts, including a live gig for the revived VH1 Storyteller, have been planned for the upcoming release. In a radio interview, Christina said, "I will be doing some things with MTV, Storytellers and you know, a lot of other live work that will consist of a lot of live performing, and maybe in the future we'll put that together on an album."
More Christina Aguilera News
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016