New Promotional Pics for Christina Aguilera's 'Bionic'
Christina Aguilera unleashes more pictures taken from the photoshoot of her new album "Bionic". One of the pictures is similar to artwork of the lead single "Not Myself Tonight", only this time no devil's horns and tail on it. The others are a headshot like the one captured for the album cover art.
Containing "electronic and organic elements with subject matter ranging from playful to introspective", "Bionic" is scheduled to make its way out in the U.S. on June 8. The first single produced by Polow da Don and co-written by Ester Dean is going to be debuted in full on March 30 at 6 P.M. EDT.
Several promotional efforts, including a live gig for the revived VH1 Storyteller, have been planned for the upcoming release. In a radio interview, Christina said, "I will be doing some things with MTV, Storytellers and you know, a lot of other live work that will consist of a lot of live performing, and maybe in the future we'll put that together on an album."
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles
- Bella Hadid Risks Wardrobe Malfunction in Sexy Black Gown With Sky-High Slit
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police