New Promotional Pics for Christina Aguilera's 'Bionic'
Christina Aguilera unleashes more pictures taken from the photoshoot of her new album "Bionic". One of the pictures is similar to artwork of the lead single "Not Myself Tonight", only this time no devil's horns and tail on it. The others are a headshot like the one captured for the album cover art.
Containing "electronic and organic elements with subject matter ranging from playful to introspective", "Bionic" is scheduled to make its way out in the U.S. on June 8. The first single produced by Polow da Don and co-written by Ester Dean is going to be debuted in full on March 30 at 6 P.M. EDT.
Several promotional efforts, including a live gig for the revived VH1 Storyteller, have been planned for the upcoming release. In a radio interview, Christina said, "I will be doing some things with MTV, Storytellers and you know, a lot of other live work that will consist of a lot of live performing, and maybe in the future we'll put that together on an album."
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease