Christina Aguilera Is a Devil in 'Not Myself Tonight' Cover Art
Christina Aguilera is gearing up to release her brand new single "Not Myself Tonight" on Wednesday, March 14. As a teaser, she has unveiled a black and white cover art which sees her wearing black leather gear with a pair of devil's horns and tail.
The song reportedly is produced by powerhouse music maker Polow da Don and co-written by Ester Dean. Expected to be included in Christina's upcoming studio album "Bionic", it is said to be sent to radios soon after hitting the web.
Previously rumored to be dropped in "July or beyond," the album itself hasn't got an official release date. But, Christina's camp promised to bring update surrounding the effort everyday this week on her website.
Christina Aguilera has confirmed that fans can expect the unexpected in the forthcoming release since she experiments with new sound in it. Ladytron, M.I.A., Goldfrapp, Santogold and Christopher "Tricky" Stewart are some of the names who helped her finishing the album.
"I think I'm most proud of this work than I've ever been, just because I worked with so many amazing and incredibly talented people," she previously told MTV. "[Sia Furler and I] did a lot of work on this record together, and she's just a complete gem. She's truly just such a talented force to be reckoned with. And I so enjoyed her company, and I think we really created some super crazy magic together."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video