Christina Aguilera Is a Devil in 'Not Myself Tonight' Cover Art
Christina Aguilera is gearing up to release her brand new single "Not Myself Tonight" on Wednesday, March 14. As a teaser, she has unveiled a black and white cover art which sees her wearing black leather gear with a pair of devil's horns and tail.
The song reportedly is produced by powerhouse music maker Polow da Don and co-written by Ester Dean. Expected to be included in Christina's upcoming studio album "Bionic", it is said to be sent to radios soon after hitting the web.
Previously rumored to be dropped in "July or beyond," the album itself hasn't got an official release date. But, Christina's camp promised to bring update surrounding the effort everyday this week on her website.
Christina Aguilera has confirmed that fans can expect the unexpected in the forthcoming release since she experiments with new sound in it. Ladytron, M.I.A., Goldfrapp, Santogold and Christopher "Tricky" Stewart are some of the names who helped her finishing the album.
"I think I'm most proud of this work than I've ever been, just because I worked with so many amazing and incredibly talented people," she previously told MTV. "[Sia Furler and I] did a lot of work on this record together, and she's just a complete gem. She's truly just such a talented force to be reckoned with. And I so enjoyed her company, and I think we really created some super crazy magic together."
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt