23rd Kids' Choice Awards: Photos From the Orange Carpet
Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas walked as a couple for the first time on the orange carpet of 2010 Kids Choice Awards held on Saturday, March 27 in Los Angeles. They were joined by the other Jonas Brothers, the eldest Kevin Jonas who brought along his wife Danielle Deleasa and the youngest Nick Jonas who arrived solo.
Another Disney star spotted posing for the camera was Selena Gomez who dazzled in Christian Cota frock, Sergio Rossi Girandola Bis gladiator sandals and Ippolita jewels. The event at UCLA's Pauley Pavilion was in fact attended by numerous young artists from Justin Bieber to Victoria Justice. The "Twilight" gang was represented by Taylor Lautner, Nikki Reed and Jackson Rathbone.
Trey Smith, Jackie Chan, Jaden Smith, Will Smith, Willow Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith came in a pack in support of their film "The Karate Kid". From the music realm, there were Katy Perry, Rihanna, Snoop Dogg and Jesse McCartney while from the TV world there were the likes of Miranda Cosgrove, Zachary Levi, Dylan Sprouse and Cole Sprouse.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video