23rd Kids' Choice Awards: Photos From the Orange Carpet
Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas walked as a couple for the first time on the orange carpet of 2010 Kids Choice Awards held on Saturday, March 27 in Los Angeles. They were joined by the other Jonas Brothers, the eldest Kevin Jonas who brought along his wife Danielle Deleasa and the youngest Nick Jonas who arrived solo.
Another Disney star spotted posing for the camera was Selena Gomez who dazzled in Christian Cota frock, Sergio Rossi Girandola Bis gladiator sandals and Ippolita jewels. The event at UCLA's Pauley Pavilion was in fact attended by numerous young artists from Justin Bieber to Victoria Justice. The "Twilight" gang was represented by Taylor Lautner, Nikki Reed and Jackson Rathbone.
Trey Smith, Jackie Chan, Jaden Smith, Will Smith, Willow Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith came in a pack in support of their film "The Karate Kid". From the music realm, there were Katy Perry, Rihanna, Snoop Dogg and Jesse McCartney while from the TV world there were the likes of Miranda Cosgrove, Zachary Levi, Dylan Sprouse and Cole Sprouse.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?