23rd Kids' Choice Awards: Photos From the Orange Carpet
Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas walked as a couple for the first time on the orange carpet of 2010 Kids Choice Awards held on Saturday, March 27 in Los Angeles. They were joined by the other Jonas Brothers, the eldest Kevin Jonas who brought along his wife Danielle Deleasa and the youngest Nick Jonas who arrived solo.
Another Disney star spotted posing for the camera was Selena Gomez who dazzled in Christian Cota frock, Sergio Rossi Girandola Bis gladiator sandals and Ippolita jewels. The event at UCLA's Pauley Pavilion was in fact attended by numerous young artists from Justin Bieber to Victoria Justice. The "Twilight" gang was represented by Taylor Lautner, Nikki Reed and Jackson Rathbone.
Trey Smith, Jackie Chan, Jaden Smith, Will Smith, Willow Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith came in a pack in support of their film "The Karate Kid". From the music realm, there were Katy Perry, Rihanna, Snoop Dogg and Jesse McCartney while from the TV world there were the likes of Miranda Cosgrove, Zachary Levi, Dylan Sprouse and Cole Sprouse.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce