23rd Kids' Choice Awards: Photos From the Orange Carpet
Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas walked as a couple for the first time on the orange carpet of 2010 Kids Choice Awards held on Saturday, March 27 in Los Angeles. They were joined by the other Jonas Brothers, the eldest Kevin Jonas who brought along his wife Danielle Deleasa and the youngest Nick Jonas who arrived solo.
Another Disney star spotted posing for the camera was Selena Gomez who dazzled in Christian Cota frock, Sergio Rossi Girandola Bis gladiator sandals and Ippolita jewels. The event at UCLA's Pauley Pavilion was in fact attended by numerous young artists from Justin Bieber to Victoria Justice. The "Twilight" gang was represented by Taylor Lautner, Nikki Reed and Jackson Rathbone.
Trey Smith, Jackie Chan, Jaden Smith, Will Smith, Willow Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith came in a pack in support of their film "The Karate Kid". From the music realm, there were Katy Perry, Rihanna, Snoop Dogg and Jesse McCartney while from the TV world there were the likes of Miranda Cosgrove, Zachary Levi, Dylan Sprouse and Cole Sprouse.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story