23rd Kids' Choice Awards: Full Winners List
Miley Cyrus, Taylor Lautner, and "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel" were the big winners at the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards in Los Angeles on Saturday, March 27. Cyrus and Lautner were the night's Favorite Movie Actress and Favorite Movie Actor recipients, while "Alvin & The Chipmunks" beat "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" to land the Best Film prize.
Host Kevin James and Adam Sandler teamed up to kickstart the event at Pauley Pavilion with a comedy tune - funnyman Sandler actually performed while dressed as an angel, dangling from the roof. And teen sensation Justin Bieber could hardly be heard above the screams of young fans as he performed his hit "Baby".
Meanwhile, Katy Perry seemed genuinely surprised when she was covered in the show's traditional slime as she took to the stage to present the night's first award. Taylor Swift was the event's only double winner - she picked up the Favorite Female Singer award, while her tune "You Belong With Me" was named Favorite Song.
The list of winners is:
- Favorite Movie: "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel"
- Favorite Movie Actress: Miley Cyrus
- Favorite Movie Actor: Taylor Lautner
- Favorite TV Show: "iCarly
- Favorite TV Actress: Selena Gomez
- Favorite TV Actor: Dylan Sprouse
- Favorite Animated Movie: "Up"
- Favorite Voice From an Animated Movie: Jim Carrey - "A Christmas Carol"
- Favorite Song: "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift
- Favorite Music Group: Black Eyed Peas
- Favorite Male Singer: Jay-Z
- Favorite Female Singer: Taylor Swift
- Favorite Cartoon: "SpongeBob SquarePants"
- Favorite Reality TV Show: "American Idol"
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week
- Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream