Pics: Exes Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley Hanging Out Together
Avril Lavigne and Sum 41 rocker Deryck Whibley show it to the world that friendship goes beyond divorce. The former married couple was spotted hanging out together with two of their friends on Sunday, March 21 in West Hollywood.
The group had dinner first at Italian restaurant Madeo where they ordered burrata with tomato and mozzarella and penne. Hopping on the same car, they hit Tattoo Mania next on Sunset Boulevard at around 2 A.M. They left with bandages on. Avril, according to Radar Online, has the outline of a musical note tattooed but it is unclear what art Deryck chose.
Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley were married for three years before she filed for divorce in October 2009. However, they were still spotted together on some occasions including the London premiere of "Alice in Wonderland" where Avril contributes one of its soundtracks. "He's one of my best friends," Avril previously told Ryan Seacrest. "We've been friends for a really long time, and we will always be. We're family and we have a connection."
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer