Pics: Exes Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley Hanging Out Together
Avril Lavigne and Sum 41 rocker Deryck Whibley show it to the world that friendship goes beyond divorce. The former married couple was spotted hanging out together with two of their friends on Sunday, March 21 in West Hollywood.
The group had dinner first at Italian restaurant Madeo where they ordered burrata with tomato and mozzarella and penne. Hopping on the same car, they hit Tattoo Mania next on Sunset Boulevard at around 2 A.M. They left with bandages on. Avril, according to Radar Online, has the outline of a musical note tattooed but it is unclear what art Deryck chose.
Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley were married for three years before she filed for divorce in October 2009. However, they were still spotted together on some occasions including the London premiere of "Alice in Wonderland" where Avril contributes one of its soundtracks. "He's one of my best friends," Avril previously told Ryan Seacrest. "We've been friends for a really long time, and we will always be. We're family and we have a connection."
More Avril Lavigne News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie