Pics: Exes Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley Hanging Out Together
Avril Lavigne and Sum 41 rocker Deryck Whibley show it to the world that friendship goes beyond divorce. The former married couple was spotted hanging out together with two of their friends on Sunday, March 21 in West Hollywood.
The group had dinner first at Italian restaurant Madeo where they ordered burrata with tomato and mozzarella and penne. Hopping on the same car, they hit Tattoo Mania next on Sunset Boulevard at around 2 A.M. They left with bandages on. Avril, according to Radar Online, has the outline of a musical note tattooed but it is unclear what art Deryck chose.
Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley were married for three years before she filed for divorce in October 2009. However, they were still spotted together on some occasions including the London premiere of "Alice in Wonderland" where Avril contributes one of its soundtracks. "He's one of my best friends," Avril previously told Ryan Seacrest. "We've been friends for a really long time, and we will always be. We're family and we have a connection."
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack