Pics: Exes Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley Hanging Out Together
Avril Lavigne and Sum 41 rocker Deryck Whibley show it to the world that friendship goes beyond divorce. The former married couple was spotted hanging out together with two of their friends on Sunday, March 21 in West Hollywood.
The group had dinner first at Italian restaurant Madeo where they ordered burrata with tomato and mozzarella and penne. Hopping on the same car, they hit Tattoo Mania next on Sunset Boulevard at around 2 A.M. They left with bandages on. Avril, according to Radar Online, has the outline of a musical note tattooed but it is unclear what art Deryck chose.
Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley were married for three years before she filed for divorce in October 2009. However, they were still spotted together on some occasions including the London premiere of "Alice in Wonderland" where Avril contributes one of its soundtracks. "He's one of my best friends," Avril previously told Ryan Seacrest. "We've been friends for a really long time, and we will always be. We're family and we have a connection."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed