Pics: Exes Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley Hanging Out Together
Avril Lavigne and Sum 41 rocker Deryck Whibley show it to the world that friendship goes beyond divorce. The former married couple was spotted hanging out together with two of their friends on Sunday, March 21 in West Hollywood.
The group had dinner first at Italian restaurant Madeo where they ordered burrata with tomato and mozzarella and penne. Hopping on the same car, they hit Tattoo Mania next on Sunset Boulevard at around 2 A.M. They left with bandages on. Avril, according to Radar Online, has the outline of a musical note tattooed but it is unclear what art Deryck chose.
Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley were married for three years before she filed for divorce in October 2009. However, they were still spotted together on some occasions including the London premiere of "Alice in Wonderland" where Avril contributes one of its soundtracks. "He's one of my best friends," Avril previously told Ryan Seacrest. "We've been friends for a really long time, and we will always be. We're family and we have a connection."
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest