'FlashForward' 1.13 Preview: Blowback
Some characters of "FlashForward" will take an actual action to escape death on April 29 which was foreseen during the blackout. Zoey tries everything in her power to change Demetri's fate and he finds the registered gun which will be used to shoot him. Timbaland makes a quick cameo as a person in the know about the weapon.
Meanwhile, Aaron delves deeper into why the black-ops Jericho unit is after his daughter. Mark continues to question Lloyd about a phone conversation that took place during their flashforwards. The preview also gives away an information that there would be a second blackout. "Blowback" airs on Thursday, March 25.
Joseph Fiennes talked to Collider about the upcoming episodes before the finale. He said, "We're going really to that moment, to see each and every one of these visions - how they affect and how they finally get results. I think that's ultimately the goal is to get to that point, to bring a sort of resolution. Only then can we move on to other issues, other flashforwards."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance