'FlashForward' 1.13 Preview: Blowback
Some characters of "FlashForward" will take an actual action to escape death on April 29 which was foreseen during the blackout. Zoey tries everything in her power to change Demetri's fate and he finds the registered gun which will be used to shoot him. Timbaland makes a quick cameo as a person in the know about the weapon.
Meanwhile, Aaron delves deeper into why the black-ops Jericho unit is after his daughter. Mark continues to question Lloyd about a phone conversation that took place during their flashforwards. The preview also gives away an information that there would be a second blackout. "Blowback" airs on Thursday, March 25.
Joseph Fiennes talked to Collider about the upcoming episodes before the finale. He said, "We're going really to that moment, to see each and every one of these visions - how they affect and how they finally get results. I think that's ultimately the goal is to get to that point, to bring a sort of resolution. Only then can we move on to other issues, other flashforwards."
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story