'FlashForward' 1.13 Preview: Blowback
Some characters of "FlashForward" will take an actual action to escape death on April 29 which was foreseen during the blackout. Zoey tries everything in her power to change Demetri's fate and he finds the registered gun which will be used to shoot him. Timbaland makes a quick cameo as a person in the know about the weapon.
Meanwhile, Aaron delves deeper into why the black-ops Jericho unit is after his daughter. Mark continues to question Lloyd about a phone conversation that took place during their flashforwards. The preview also gives away an information that there would be a second blackout. "Blowback" airs on Thursday, March 25.
Joseph Fiennes talked to Collider about the upcoming episodes before the finale. He said, "We're going really to that moment, to see each and every one of these visions - how they affect and how they finally get results. I think that's ultimately the goal is to get to that point, to bring a sort of resolution. Only then can we move on to other issues, other flashforwards."
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie