'FlashForward' 1.13 Preview: Blowback
Some characters of "FlashForward" will take an actual action to escape death on April 29 which was foreseen during the blackout. Zoey tries everything in her power to change Demetri's fate and he finds the registered gun which will be used to shoot him. Timbaland makes a quick cameo as a person in the know about the weapon.
Meanwhile, Aaron delves deeper into why the black-ops Jericho unit is after his daughter. Mark continues to question Lloyd about a phone conversation that took place during their flashforwards. The preview also gives away an information that there would be a second blackout. "Blowback" airs on Thursday, March 25.
Joseph Fiennes talked to Collider about the upcoming episodes before the finale. He said, "We're going really to that moment, to see each and every one of these visions - how they affect and how they finally get results. I think that's ultimately the goal is to get to that point, to bring a sort of resolution. Only then can we move on to other issues, other flashforwards."
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger