'FlashForward' 1.13 Preview: Blowback
Some characters of "FlashForward" will take an actual action to escape death on April 29 which was foreseen during the blackout. Zoey tries everything in her power to change Demetri's fate and he finds the registered gun which will be used to shoot him. Timbaland makes a quick cameo as a person in the know about the weapon.
Meanwhile, Aaron delves deeper into why the black-ops Jericho unit is after his daughter. Mark continues to question Lloyd about a phone conversation that took place during their flashforwards. The preview also gives away an information that there would be a second blackout. "Blowback" airs on Thursday, March 25.
Joseph Fiennes talked to Collider about the upcoming episodes before the finale. He said, "We're going really to that moment, to see each and every one of these visions - how they affect and how they finally get results. I think that's ultimately the goal is to get to that point, to bring a sort of resolution. Only then can we move on to other issues, other flashforwards."
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'