'Glee' Cast to Perform at White House Easter Egg Roll
First Lady Michelle Obama has invited the "Glee" cast to perform before her and her family at the White House Easter Egg Roll. The Obama girls, Malia and Sasha, are reportedly big fans of the show, and so is Michelle.
FOX sources have confirmed to Entertainment Weekly that producers of the musical series have re-arranged their hectic schedule to accommodate the honorable gig. The annual event, which is also attended by important people, will be held on April 5 this year. The show meanwhile, will be back on screen with original episodes on April 13.
Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie of Black Eyed Peas performed at last year's bash. This year, the President and First Lady have announced that the theme will be "Ready, Set, Go!", promoting health and wellness.
The event will feature live music, sports courts, cooking stations, storytelling and Easter egg rolling. Children aged 12 and younger are welcomed to the South Lawn for the egg hunt. Tickets will be distributed through an online lottery system which will be run on March 1. The result will be announced three days later at Recreation.gov.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7