'Glee' Cast to Perform at White House Easter Egg Roll
First Lady Michelle Obama has invited the "Glee" cast to perform before her and her family at the White House Easter Egg Roll. The Obama girls, Malia and Sasha, are reportedly big fans of the show, and so is Michelle.
FOX sources have confirmed to Entertainment Weekly that producers of the musical series have re-arranged their hectic schedule to accommodate the honorable gig. The annual event, which is also attended by important people, will be held on April 5 this year. The show meanwhile, will be back on screen with original episodes on April 13.
Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie of Black Eyed Peas performed at last year's bash. This year, the President and First Lady have announced that the theme will be "Ready, Set, Go!", promoting health and wellness.
The event will feature live music, sports courts, cooking stations, storytelling and Easter egg rolling. Children aged 12 and younger are welcomed to the South Lawn for the egg hunt. Tickets will be distributed through an online lottery system which will be run on March 1. The result will be announced three days later at Recreation.gov.
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans