'Glee' Cast to Perform at White House Easter Egg Roll
First Lady Michelle Obama has invited the "Glee" cast to perform before her and her family at the White House Easter Egg Roll. The Obama girls, Malia and Sasha, are reportedly big fans of the show, and so is Michelle.
FOX sources have confirmed to Entertainment Weekly that producers of the musical series have re-arranged their hectic schedule to accommodate the honorable gig. The annual event, which is also attended by important people, will be held on April 5 this year. The show meanwhile, will be back on screen with original episodes on April 13.
Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie of Black Eyed Peas performed at last year's bash. This year, the President and First Lady have announced that the theme will be "Ready, Set, Go!", promoting health and wellness.
The event will feature live music, sports courts, cooking stations, storytelling and Easter egg rolling. Children aged 12 and younger are welcomed to the South Lawn for the egg hunt. Tickets will be distributed through an online lottery system which will be run on March 1. The result will be announced three days later at Recreation.gov.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna