'Glee' Cast to Perform at White House Easter Egg Roll
First Lady Michelle Obama has invited the "Glee" cast to perform before her and her family at the White House Easter Egg Roll. The Obama girls, Malia and Sasha, are reportedly big fans of the show, and so is Michelle.
FOX sources have confirmed to Entertainment Weekly that producers of the musical series have re-arranged their hectic schedule to accommodate the honorable gig. The annual event, which is also attended by important people, will be held on April 5 this year. The show meanwhile, will be back on screen with original episodes on April 13.
Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie of Black Eyed Peas performed at last year's bash. This year, the President and First Lady have announced that the theme will be "Ready, Set, Go!", promoting health and wellness.
The event will feature live music, sports courts, cooking stations, storytelling and Easter egg rolling. Children aged 12 and younger are welcomed to the South Lawn for the egg hunt. Tickets will be distributed through an online lottery system which will be run on March 1. The result will be announced three days later at Recreation.gov.
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary