'Glee' Cast to Perform at White House Easter Egg Roll
First Lady Michelle Obama has invited the "Glee" cast to perform before her and her family at the White House Easter Egg Roll. The Obama girls, Malia and Sasha, are reportedly big fans of the show, and so is Michelle.
FOX sources have confirmed to Entertainment Weekly that producers of the musical series have re-arranged their hectic schedule to accommodate the honorable gig. The annual event, which is also attended by important people, will be held on April 5 this year. The show meanwhile, will be back on screen with original episodes on April 13.
Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie of Black Eyed Peas performed at last year's bash. This year, the President and First Lady have announced that the theme will be "Ready, Set, Go!", promoting health and wellness.
The event will feature live music, sports courts, cooking stations, storytelling and Easter egg rolling. Children aged 12 and younger are welcomed to the South Lawn for the egg hunt. Tickets will be distributed through an online lottery system which will be run on March 1. The result will be announced three days later at Recreation.gov.
More Glee News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked