Settling Lawsuit, Jon Gosselin May Be Back on TLC
As the news came out that Jon Gosselin has settled the lawsuit with TLC, one question remains whether he will still be the network's star. For once, a confidential contract leaked on Wednesday, February 17 stated that "the whole Gosselin family remain under contract with TLC."
This possibility is fueled by Jon's attorney Mark Heller who said, "Jon has expressed his desire to close the litigation chapter of Jon & Kate Plus 8. ...He's hoping that TLC will move forward with the best interest of the Gosselin family." He added, "Sometimes litigants kiss and make-up, finding their relationship is much better the second time around. As Jon's attorney, I truly hope that this new adventure for TLC and the Gosselins is a much more joyful journey."
Meanwhile, a source told The Scoop that Jon is not coming back under TLC but Kate Gosselin is. Her show is still brewing and details are still being figured out but one thing for sure, "It will not be a dating show".
Jon Gosselin was caught in a lawsuit with TLC when he was accused of breach of contract. Issued in October last year, the lawsuit stated Jon's behavior helped bring "Jon & Kate Plus 8" to an end. Jon filed a countersuit, citing a child labor on his eight children.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture