'Smallville' Releases Teaser for 'Absolute Justice'
Being pre-empted for "Hope for Haiti" telethon this week, "Smallville" teases the highly-anticipated "Absolute Justice" episode which will now air on February 5. The clip gives a closer look of Hawkman and the rest of Justice Society of America members when Clark discovers the place they used to gather.
A man named Sylvester Pemberton tracks down Chloe and tells her he knows about her team of superheroes and needs their help. However, before he can explain who he is, he is attacked and killed by Icicle (guest star Wesley Wesley MacInnes).
Clark and Chloe's investigation leads Clark to the former headquarters of the Justice Society of America where he meets up with Nelson aka Dr. Fate (guest star Brent Stait), Carter Hall aka Hawkman (guest star Michael Shanks) and Courtney aka Star Girl (guest star Britt Irvin). Courtney pleads with Hawkman and Dr. Fate to help her catch the killer that is targeting their group but they are reluctant to resume their duties as superheroes.
Clark, John Jones (guest star Phil Morris), Green Arrow and Chloe team up to help the JSA stop Icicle before he murders another member of the group. Meanwhile, Lois receives a package from a mysterious agency called Checkmate, run by Amanda Waller (guest star Pam Grier).
Before "Absolute Justice" goes on air, there will be another episode called "Disciple" airing on Friday, January 29.
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3