Dates of 2010 Paley Festival TV Panel
The dates of when and which TV show will be given spotlight at this year's William S. Paley Festival have been announced. As reported earlier this week, "Modern Family" will kick off the 13-day event on February 26. New shows including the recent winner of Golden Globes, "Glee", will be the main focus this year.
The likes of "Community", "FlashForward", "Cougar Town" and "The Vampire Diaries" will each occupy one day. Nevertheless, older shows like "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service", "Dexter", "Breaking Bad" and "Curb Your Enthusiasm" also get their fair share of dates. The most anticipated one is probably "Lost" since this will be its last season.
A special day is dedicated to Seth MacFarlane and friends on March 9. Highlighted are three of his on-air projects, "The Cleveland Show", "American Dad!" and "Family Guy".
"For twenty-seven years, we have celebrated the best of television with the creative teams who make the breakthrough programs," Pat Mitchell, president and chief executive officer of The Paley Center for Media said. "This interaction between the creative community and media enthusiasts has made this annual Festival a 'Must Be There' event."
Public are welcomed to attend the panels with tickets which will be on sale starting January 24. The event had been moved from Hollywood's Cinerama Dome to the new place, Beverly Hills' Saban Theater which can accommodate 1,000 more people. Audiences get to see features from the shows and engage in a Q&A session with the attending talents.
TV Panel Schedule (All start at 7 P.M.):
- Feb. 26: "Modern Family"
- Feb. 27: "Lost"
- March 1: "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service"
- March 3: "Community"
- March 4: "Dexter"
- March 5: "Cougar Town"
- March 6: "The Vampire Diaries"
- March 9: Seth MacFarlane and Friends
- March 10: "Breaking Bad"
- March 11: "FlashForward"
- March 12: "Men of a Certain Age"
- March 13: "Glee"
- March 14: "Curb Your Enthusiasm"
More Modern Family News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival