67th Golden Globes: 'Mad Men' Is Best Drama Again
"Dexter" misses the chance to be a big winner at the 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards when "Mad Men" is announced as the Best TV Series - Drama. This is the third year that "Mad Men" wins the category since it blocked the other drama shows from the throne in 2008 and 2009.
Earlier at the event Chloe Sevigny beat Jane Lynch from "Glee", Jane Adams from "Hung", Rose Byrne from "Damages" and Janet McTeer from "Into the Storm" to claim Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television. She enrolls on "Big Love" as a polygamist's second wife, Nicollete Grant.
All the winners in television category have been read out. So far, "Dexter" and "Grey Gardens" come out as the big winners by taking home two each.
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors