67th Golden Globes: 'Mad Men' Is Best Drama Again
"Dexter" misses the chance to be a big winner at the 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards when "Mad Men" is announced as the Best TV Series - Drama. This is the third year that "Mad Men" wins the category since it blocked the other drama shows from the throne in 2008 and 2009.
Earlier at the event Chloe Sevigny beat Jane Lynch from "Glee", Jane Adams from "Hung", Rose Byrne from "Damages" and Janet McTeer from "Into the Storm" to claim Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television. She enrolls on "Big Love" as a polygamist's second wife, Nicollete Grant.
All the winners in television category have been read out. So far, "Dexter" and "Grey Gardens" come out as the big winners by taking home two each.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'