67th Golden Globes: 'Mad Men' Is Best Drama Again
"Dexter" misses the chance to be a big winner at the 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards when "Mad Men" is announced as the Best TV Series - Drama. This is the third year that "Mad Men" wins the category since it blocked the other drama shows from the throne in 2008 and 2009.
Earlier at the event Chloe Sevigny beat Jane Lynch from "Glee", Jane Adams from "Hung", Rose Byrne from "Damages" and Janet McTeer from "Into the Storm" to claim Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television. She enrolls on "Big Love" as a polygamist's second wife, Nicollete Grant.
All the winners in television category have been read out. So far, "Dexter" and "Grey Gardens" come out as the big winners by taking home two each.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake