67th Golden Globes: 'Mad Men' Is Best Drama Again
"Dexter" misses the chance to be a big winner at the 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards when "Mad Men" is announced as the Best TV Series - Drama. This is the third year that "Mad Men" wins the category since it blocked the other drama shows from the throne in 2008 and 2009.
Earlier at the event Chloe Sevigny beat Jane Lynch from "Glee", Jane Adams from "Hung", Rose Byrne from "Damages" and Janet McTeer from "Into the Storm" to claim Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television. She enrolls on "Big Love" as a polygamist's second wife, Nicollete Grant.
All the winners in television category have been read out. So far, "Dexter" and "Grey Gardens" come out as the big winners by taking home two each.
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say