'She's Got the Look' Changed With Brooke Burke on Board
Through a press release, TV Land announced that it has appointed Brooke Burke to be the new host of "She's Got the Look". The former champion of "Dancing with the Stars" will be officially on board the modeling competition show in the third season. There is no aimed date yet for the premiere of the new season.
Production is set to begin next week in Los Angeles, CA. Along with Burke, model and TV reporter Roshumba Williams is joining the series as a judge. She will assist celebrity stylist Robert Verdi and Wilhelmina president Sean Patterson.
"This new season of 'She's Got The Look' is bound to be exciting as we welcome Brooke Burke and Roshumba Williams on board, and we are introduced to an amazing roster of women 35 and older," states Larry W. Jones, president, TV Land. "Brooke Burke's passion for her work, her family and her joy in being a mother is relatable and inspiring to women everywhere."
"And we are thrilled that Roshumba Williams can contribute her modeling expertise and offer her own insight to these women who have all been given a second chance at a life-long dream. Viewers will be inspired by the mentoring, friendships and the transformations experienced throughout the season."
- Henry Cavill Addresses 'Justice League' 'Mustache Fiasco' With Hilarious Instagram Post
- Was '4:44' Album Title Inspired by Jay-Z and Solange's Elevator Fight?
- Sean Spicer Eyed for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 25
- Paris Hilton Poses Half-Naked in Her Panties. See the Sexy Pic!
- Jennifer Aniston 'Humiliates' Jason Bateman at His Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony
- Warwick Davis Lands Role in 'Star Wars' Han Solo Movie
- Angelina Jolie Dishes on Brad Pitt Divorce and Bell's Palsy Diagnosis in New Honest Interview
- 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow': Find Out Who Will Play Season 3 Villain Kuasa