'She's Got the Look' Changed With Brooke Burke on Board
Through a press release, TV Land announced that it has appointed Brooke Burke to be the new host of "She's Got the Look". The former champion of "Dancing with the Stars" will be officially on board the modeling competition show in the third season. There is no aimed date yet for the premiere of the new season.
Production is set to begin next week in Los Angeles, CA. Along with Burke, model and TV reporter Roshumba Williams is joining the series as a judge. She will assist celebrity stylist Robert Verdi and Wilhelmina president Sean Patterson.
"This new season of 'She's Got The Look' is bound to be exciting as we welcome Brooke Burke and Roshumba Williams on board, and we are introduced to an amazing roster of women 35 and older," states Larry W. Jones, president, TV Land. "Brooke Burke's passion for her work, her family and her joy in being a mother is relatable and inspiring to women everywhere."
"And we are thrilled that Roshumba Williams can contribute her modeling expertise and offer her own insight to these women who have all been given a second chance at a life-long dream. Viewers will be inspired by the mentoring, friendships and the transformations experienced throughout the season."
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say