Justin Bieber Fractures His Foot on Taylor Swift's Concert
Justin Bieber has broken his foot when performing as Taylor Swift's supporting act at London's Wembley Arena on November 23. "In the last song ONE TIME I tripped over something on stage coming down the ramp and felt my ankle roll in a very bad way," he tweeted.
"Turn out I fractured my foot and had to finish the song on a broken foot. After I was done I was in such pain I skipped the encore and got off stage and back to see the medics," Justin continued writing. "@taylorswift13 came backstage to see me b4 I went to the hospital because she is awesome!"
Despite the accident, Justin called the concert "a great show" with "a great crowd." He also confirmed that the next gig in Manchester on November 24 with Taylor will still go as planned. He stated, "Don't worry Manchester, me and @taylorswift13 = the show must go on!!"
Three days prior, Justin Bieber was forced to cancel his meet and greet gathering at the Roosevelt Field Mall in Long Island due to "an unsafe environment" after one girl was rushed to the hospital following aggressive pushing and shoving among his more-than-1,000 fans. "Justin made every effort to enter the mall but was turned away by the police. Justin appreciates his fans and promises to make it up to them soon," it was announced.
More Justin Bieber News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby