Justin Bieber Fractures His Foot on Taylor Swift's Concert
Justin Bieber has broken his foot when performing as Taylor Swift's supporting act at London's Wembley Arena on November 23. "In the last song ONE TIME I tripped over something on stage coming down the ramp and felt my ankle roll in a very bad way," he tweeted.
"Turn out I fractured my foot and had to finish the song on a broken foot. After I was done I was in such pain I skipped the encore and got off stage and back to see the medics," Justin continued writing. "@taylorswift13 came backstage to see me b4 I went to the hospital because she is awesome!"
Despite the accident, Justin called the concert "a great show" with "a great crowd." He also confirmed that the next gig in Manchester on November 24 with Taylor will still go as planned. He stated, "Don't worry Manchester, me and @taylorswift13 = the show must go on!!"
Three days prior, Justin Bieber was forced to cancel his meet and greet gathering at the Roosevelt Field Mall in Long Island due to "an unsafe environment" after one girl was rushed to the hospital following aggressive pushing and shoving among his more-than-1,000 fans. "Justin made every effort to enter the mall but was turned away by the police. Justin appreciates his fans and promises to make it up to them soon," it was announced.
More Justin Bieber News
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth
- Andy Samberg Really Is a 'Weirdo' on New Freestyle From 'Popstar'
- Ben Affleck Spotted Wearing Eyeliner During Outing With Jennifer Garner and Kids
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump