Justin Bieber Fractures His Foot on Taylor Swift's Concert
Justin Bieber has broken his foot when performing as Taylor Swift's supporting act at London's Wembley Arena on November 23. "In the last song ONE TIME I tripped over something on stage coming down the ramp and felt my ankle roll in a very bad way," he tweeted.
"Turn out I fractured my foot and had to finish the song on a broken foot. After I was done I was in such pain I skipped the encore and got off stage and back to see the medics," Justin continued writing. "@taylorswift13 came backstage to see me b4 I went to the hospital because she is awesome!"
Despite the accident, Justin called the concert "a great show" with "a great crowd." He also confirmed that the next gig in Manchester on November 24 with Taylor will still go as planned. He stated, "Don't worry Manchester, me and @taylorswift13 = the show must go on!!"
Three days prior, Justin Bieber was forced to cancel his meet and greet gathering at the Roosevelt Field Mall in Long Island due to "an unsafe environment" after one girl was rushed to the hospital following aggressive pushing and shoving among his more-than-1,000 fans. "Justin made every effort to enter the mall but was turned away by the police. Justin appreciates his fans and promises to make it up to them soon," it was announced.
More Justin Bieber News
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris