'True Blood' Casting Bill's First Wife
A vintage-looking woman is sought to fill in the role of Bill Compton's first wife on "True Blood". The HBO show will bring back the image of Bill's family before he was sent to the Civil War and turned as a vampire on his way back home by a vampire woman he was getting food from.
In the casting news for Caroline Compton, it is specified that the character lives in 1866 as a "lovely, very strong, brave, well-bred and well-spoken Southern woman". Said to be a "great scene", the role involves Caroline pulling a shotgun on the intruder into her house, clearly prepared to use it, till she realizes it's her husband Bill, whom she was sure had died in the War.
One particular requirement for the actress auditioning for Caroline is to have a resemblance to the woman in the attached photo. It means, Caroline should be brunette, pale and rather slim. The show will have the story about her on the third episode of the third season. Based on the information acquired by Spoiler TV, the filming will begin on December 3.
"True Blood" had been exposing little spoilers for the anticipated third season through its casting calls. Among the new characters to be introduced are Sam's younger brother, new vampires Franklin Mott, King of Mississipi and Talbot, villains F*ck You Crew and a gay Latino.
The new season starts airing in June 2010, creator Alan Ball has confirmed during Paley Center for Media last month.
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes