First Look Into 'CSI' Mega Crossover Event
The sneak peek to the major crossover that the "CSI" franchise will do in November has been given in the form of promo pics. As reported in August, Laurence Fishburne's Raymond Langston from "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" will visit the other two shows, "CSI: Miami" and "CSI: NY", during special one-week event.
The crossover begins on the November 9 episode for "Miami" called "Bone Voyage". Horatio Caine calls Langston to come to Miami when a severed leg found in the Everglades is discovered to belong to a girl who went missing in Las Vegas a week earlier.
The second part takes place on November 11 for a "NY" episode called "Hammer Down". Langston rushes to New York when Det. Mac Taylor and his team identify a woman hidden in a big rig following an accident as someone he interviewed in Miami related to his missing person's case. Though the woman disappears after the accident, Langston and Mac discover they're onto an interstate trucking ring that specializes in human cargo and black market organ harvesting.
The third and final part lands as the "Las Vegas" episode called "The Lost Girl". Langston's continued search for the young girl taken hostage as part of the human trafficking operation leads him to investigate a prostitution ring in Las Vegas that may harbor the missing woman.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child