First Look Into 'CSI' Mega Crossover Event
The sneak peek to the major crossover that the "CSI" franchise will do in November has been given in the form of promo pics. As reported in August, Laurence Fishburne's Raymond Langston from "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" will visit the other two shows, "CSI: Miami" and "CSI: NY", during special one-week event.
The crossover begins on the November 9 episode for "Miami" called "Bone Voyage". Horatio Caine calls Langston to come to Miami when a severed leg found in the Everglades is discovered to belong to a girl who went missing in Las Vegas a week earlier.
The second part takes place on November 11 for a "NY" episode called "Hammer Down". Langston rushes to New York when Det. Mac Taylor and his team identify a woman hidden in a big rig following an accident as someone he interviewed in Miami related to his missing person's case. Though the woman disappears after the accident, Langston and Mac discover they're onto an interstate trucking ring that specializes in human cargo and black market organ harvesting.
The third and final part lands as the "Las Vegas" episode called "The Lost Girl". Langston's continued search for the young girl taken hostage as part of the human trafficking operation leads him to investigate a prostitution ring in Las Vegas that may harbor the missing woman.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed