First Look Into 'CSI' Mega Crossover Event
The sneak peek to the major crossover that the "CSI" franchise will do in November has been given in the form of promo pics. As reported in August, Laurence Fishburne's Raymond Langston from "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" will visit the other two shows, "CSI: Miami" and "CSI: NY", during special one-week event.
The crossover begins on the November 9 episode for "Miami" called "Bone Voyage". Horatio Caine calls Langston to come to Miami when a severed leg found in the Everglades is discovered to belong to a girl who went missing in Las Vegas a week earlier.
The second part takes place on November 11 for a "NY" episode called "Hammer Down". Langston rushes to New York when Det. Mac Taylor and his team identify a woman hidden in a big rig following an accident as someone he interviewed in Miami related to his missing person's case. Though the woman disappears after the accident, Langston and Mac discover they're onto an interstate trucking ring that specializes in human cargo and black market organ harvesting.
The third and final part lands as the "Las Vegas" episode called "The Lost Girl". Langston's continued search for the young girl taken hostage as part of the human trafficking operation leads him to investigate a prostitution ring in Las Vegas that may harbor the missing woman.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville