Chris Brown to Release 'Transformer' on September 30
Chris Brown has just announced on Twitter that he will unveil his brand new single Wednesday, September 30. "Releasing my single on weds. in going to u stream it... get ready weds.if anything changes ill let u know," so he wrote.
Though Chris did not mention the title of the song, it is believed that the upcoming track is "Transformer". Earlier this month, Swizz Beatz who produced the song confirmed that Lil Wayne will be featured in the track and its music video will go into production soon.
"Transformer" is expected to be listed in Chris Brown's new album "Graffiti". "He's got something to prove," Swizz told MTV about what to expect from Chris on the new track. "He worked on 60, 70 songs. He's just on fire. I told him, 'Listen, man, just stay focused on your music. They gonna throw shots at you. Time heals everything'."
Most recently, Chris was confirmed to perform at Power 105.1's Powerhouse concert on October 27. He will sing alongside Fabolous, The-Dream, Trey Songz, Keri Hilson, Mario, Ginuwine and Day26 at the gig which will be held at the Izod Center in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Chris Brown will reveal the song on Tuesday, September 29 instead of Wednesday, September 30. "STREAMING LIVE TOMORROW TUESDAY, SEPT. 29th 3:30 PM/EST," so he tweeted.
More Chris Brown News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences