Hot New Posters of 'Melrose Place'
The CW is going full throttle with the promotion of its new series "Melrose Place". After giving out plenty of videos that introduce the show's new batch of characters and their complicated relationships, the network is releasing three official posters that would like to generate chatters.
The arts are stylish in the sense of its theme, with three characters in provocative poses featured in each of them. This reminds viewers of the controversial promo posters for "Gossip Girl" season 2 where parental critics are included as the taglines. This time, "Melrose" uses the lines such as "Menage a Tues", "Tuesdays are a Bitch" and "Tuesday's the New Humpday".
"We have an absolute drop-dead gorgeous cast, we have a fun show where everybody is dating everybody else, and we wanted a scandalous kind of soap opera," said Rick Haskins, head of marketing for The CW. "We tried to capture a heightened reality of the show. We think it captures 'Melrose' the way 'OMFG' did 'Gossip Girl.'"
The print ads are supposed to be out in the first week of August, but THR Feed has their exclusive first look. "Melrose Place" will premiere September 8 being led by "90210".
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'