Hot New Posters of 'Melrose Place'
The CW is going full throttle with the promotion of its new series "Melrose Place". After giving out plenty of videos that introduce the show's new batch of characters and their complicated relationships, the network is releasing three official posters that would like to generate chatters.
The arts are stylish in the sense of its theme, with three characters in provocative poses featured in each of them. This reminds viewers of the controversial promo posters for "Gossip Girl" season 2 where parental critics are included as the taglines. This time, "Melrose" uses the lines such as "Menage a Tues", "Tuesdays are a Bitch" and "Tuesday's the New Humpday".
"We have an absolute drop-dead gorgeous cast, we have a fun show where everybody is dating everybody else, and we wanted a scandalous kind of soap opera," said Rick Haskins, head of marketing for The CW. "We tried to capture a heightened reality of the show. We think it captures 'Melrose' the way 'OMFG' did 'Gossip Girl.'"
The print ads are supposed to be out in the first week of August, but THR Feed has their exclusive first look. "Melrose Place" will premiere September 8 being led by "90210".
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer