Hot New Posters of 'Melrose Place'
The CW is going full throttle with the promotion of its new series "Melrose Place". After giving out plenty of videos that introduce the show's new batch of characters and their complicated relationships, the network is releasing three official posters that would like to generate chatters.
The arts are stylish in the sense of its theme, with three characters in provocative poses featured in each of them. This reminds viewers of the controversial promo posters for "Gossip Girl" season 2 where parental critics are included as the taglines. This time, "Melrose" uses the lines such as "Menage a Tues", "Tuesdays are a Bitch" and "Tuesday's the New Humpday".
"We have an absolute drop-dead gorgeous cast, we have a fun show where everybody is dating everybody else, and we wanted a scandalous kind of soap opera," said Rick Haskins, head of marketing for The CW. "We tried to capture a heightened reality of the show. We think it captures 'Melrose' the way 'OMFG' did 'Gossip Girl.'"
The print ads are supposed to be out in the first week of August, but THR Feed has their exclusive first look. "Melrose Place" will premiere September 8 being led by "90210".
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7