Hot New Posters of 'Melrose Place'
The CW is going full throttle with the promotion of its new series "Melrose Place". After giving out plenty of videos that introduce the show's new batch of characters and their complicated relationships, the network is releasing three official posters that would like to generate chatters.
The arts are stylish in the sense of its theme, with three characters in provocative poses featured in each of them. This reminds viewers of the controversial promo posters for "Gossip Girl" season 2 where parental critics are included as the taglines. This time, "Melrose" uses the lines such as "Menage a Tues", "Tuesdays are a Bitch" and "Tuesday's the New Humpday".
"We have an absolute drop-dead gorgeous cast, we have a fun show where everybody is dating everybody else, and we wanted a scandalous kind of soap opera," said Rick Haskins, head of marketing for The CW. "We tried to capture a heightened reality of the show. We think it captures 'Melrose' the way 'OMFG' did 'Gossip Girl.'"
The print ads are supposed to be out in the first week of August, but THR Feed has their exclusive first look. "Melrose Place" will premiere September 8 being led by "90210".
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics