Video: Eminem Helps Jimmy Kimmel Writing His First Song
A video footage from "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" primetime specials on June 4 has hit the web, featuring Jimmy Kimmel's studio session with Eminem. It starts with a scene where the TV personality and the rapper sit next to each other on a couch, talking about what has to be done to start the rap thing.
Wearing similar clothes, white t-shirts and grey hoodies, they are involved in a conversation, which topics include story of Jimmy's first day in junior high school that reveals he used to be called Briefcase Joe by his friends. "You can use that as your rap name, that Briefcase Joe," Eminem responds to his story. "Turn your negative into positive."
Next hilarious scene captured on the footage is when Eminem and Jimmy write lyrics for Jimmy's first song behind the mixing table. Jimmy writes, "They call me Briefcase Joe/I got a body made of pizza dough/You know/" and Eminem adds lines "I got testicles in my [mumbles]."
Eminem teaching Jimmy Kimmel how to rap:
More Eminem News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective