Video: Eminem Helps Jimmy Kimmel Writing His First Song
A video footage from "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" primetime specials on June 4 has hit the web, featuring Jimmy Kimmel's studio session with Eminem. It starts with a scene where the TV personality and the rapper sit next to each other on a couch, talking about what has to be done to start the rap thing.
Wearing similar clothes, white t-shirts and grey hoodies, they are involved in a conversation, which topics include story of Jimmy's first day in junior high school that reveals he used to be called Briefcase Joe by his friends. "You can use that as your rap name, that Briefcase Joe," Eminem responds to his story. "Turn your negative into positive."
Next hilarious scene captured on the footage is when Eminem and Jimmy write lyrics for Jimmy's first song behind the mixing table. Jimmy writes, "They call me Briefcase Joe/I got a body made of pizza dough/You know/" and Eminem adds lines "I got testicles in my [mumbles]."
Eminem teaching Jimmy Kimmel how to rap:
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion