Video: Eminem Helps Jimmy Kimmel Writing His First Song
A video footage from "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" primetime specials on June 4 has hit the web, featuring Jimmy Kimmel's studio session with Eminem. It starts with a scene where the TV personality and the rapper sit next to each other on a couch, talking about what has to be done to start the rap thing.
Wearing similar clothes, white t-shirts and grey hoodies, they are involved in a conversation, which topics include story of Jimmy's first day in junior high school that reveals he used to be called Briefcase Joe by his friends. "You can use that as your rap name, that Briefcase Joe," Eminem responds to his story. "Turn your negative into positive."
Next hilarious scene captured on the footage is when Eminem and Jimmy write lyrics for Jimmy's first song behind the mixing table. Jimmy writes, "They call me Briefcase Joe/I got a body made of pizza dough/You know/" and Eminem adds lines "I got testicles in my [mumbles]."
Eminem teaching Jimmy Kimmel how to rap:
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer