Melanie Griffith Tucked Into 'Nip/Tuck' as Kimber's Mom
There will be a new face in "Nip/Tuck" who stands in as Kimber's mother. TV Guide reported that Melanie Griffith has been cast as Brandie, the character which is described as "beautiful and considerate" and will visit her daughter from Wisconsin.
Brandie won't come alone as she is accompanied by he "too-tan", on and off boyfriend of six years, Les. "Queer as Folk" star Robin Thomas will fill in the role of Les, who creates a friction between him and Christian as a result of his treatment of Brandie.
TV Guide lists Griffith's episode arch coming in "seventh and final season" which has no date yet. Meanwhile, the first part of the sixth season will begin January 2010.
Another fresh blood is also injected to the series for the sixth season's last two episodes. George Newbern ("Providence") will play Dr. Curtis Ryerson who is an old buddy of Sean. On the verge of receiving a prestigious award, Curtis' profile is all Sean wants in his life.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival