Melanie Griffith Tucked Into 'Nip/Tuck' as Kimber's Mom
There will be a new face in "Nip/Tuck" who stands in as Kimber's mother. TV Guide reported that Melanie Griffith has been cast as Brandie, the character which is described as "beautiful and considerate" and will visit her daughter from Wisconsin.
Brandie won't come alone as she is accompanied by he "too-tan", on and off boyfriend of six years, Les. "Queer as Folk" star Robin Thomas will fill in the role of Les, who creates a friction between him and Christian as a result of his treatment of Brandie.
TV Guide lists Griffith's episode arch coming in "seventh and final season" which has no date yet. Meanwhile, the first part of the sixth season will begin January 2010.
Another fresh blood is also injected to the series for the sixth season's last two episodes. George Newbern ("Providence") will play Dr. Curtis Ryerson who is an old buddy of Sean. On the verge of receiving a prestigious award, Curtis' profile is all Sean wants in his life.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl