Melanie Griffith Tucked Into 'Nip/Tuck' as Kimber's Mom
There will be a new face in "Nip/Tuck" who stands in as Kimber's mother. TV Guide reported that Melanie Griffith has been cast as Brandie, the character which is described as "beautiful and considerate" and will visit her daughter from Wisconsin.
Brandie won't come alone as she is accompanied by he "too-tan", on and off boyfriend of six years, Les. "Queer as Folk" star Robin Thomas will fill in the role of Les, who creates a friction between him and Christian as a result of his treatment of Brandie.
TV Guide lists Griffith's episode arch coming in "seventh and final season" which has no date yet. Meanwhile, the first part of the sixth season will begin January 2010.
Another fresh blood is also injected to the series for the sixth season's last two episodes. George Newbern ("Providence") will play Dr. Curtis Ryerson who is an old buddy of Sean. On the verge of receiving a prestigious award, Curtis' profile is all Sean wants in his life.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3