Melanie Griffith Tucked Into 'Nip/Tuck' as Kimber's Mom
There will be a new face in "Nip/Tuck" who stands in as Kimber's mother. TV Guide reported that Melanie Griffith has been cast as Brandie, the character which is described as "beautiful and considerate" and will visit her daughter from Wisconsin.
Brandie won't come alone as she is accompanied by he "too-tan", on and off boyfriend of six years, Les. "Queer as Folk" star Robin Thomas will fill in the role of Les, who creates a friction between him and Christian as a result of his treatment of Brandie.
TV Guide lists Griffith's episode arch coming in "seventh and final season" which has no date yet. Meanwhile, the first part of the sixth season will begin January 2010.
Another fresh blood is also injected to the series for the sixth season's last two episodes. George Newbern ("Providence") will play Dr. Curtis Ryerson who is an old buddy of Sean. On the verge of receiving a prestigious award, Curtis' profile is all Sean wants in his life.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'