Melanie Griffith Tucked Into 'Nip/Tuck' as Kimber's Mom
There will be a new face in "Nip/Tuck" who stands in as Kimber's mother. TV Guide reported that Melanie Griffith has been cast as Brandie, the character which is described as "beautiful and considerate" and will visit her daughter from Wisconsin.
Brandie won't come alone as she is accompanied by he "too-tan", on and off boyfriend of six years, Les. "Queer as Folk" star Robin Thomas will fill in the role of Les, who creates a friction between him and Christian as a result of his treatment of Brandie.
TV Guide lists Griffith's episode arch coming in "seventh and final season" which has no date yet. Meanwhile, the first part of the sixth season will begin January 2010.
Another fresh blood is also injected to the series for the sixth season's last two episodes. George Newbern ("Providence") will play Dr. Curtis Ryerson who is an old buddy of Sean. On the verge of receiving a prestigious award, Curtis' profile is all Sean wants in his life.
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs