Kristen Stewart Shares Thought on 'Eclipse' Director Rumors
As rumors about the possible director for "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" have been running wild these past few weeks, Kristen Stewart took time to expose what is in her mind on the possibility of Juan Antonio Bayona or Drew Barrymore directing the third "Twilight" saga. Sharing her opinion with Sci Fi Wire, she stated that she believes either Bayona or Barrymore will be a good choice.
"I don't know. I mean, as long as they get someone who's invested, as long as they get someone who cares," the 18-year-old starlet explained. "It's so above me, but I think that both of them are [good choices] in their own way. I'm sure that they'd be great. Drew's been doing this her whole life, and she's pretty cool."
She further noted that it's too early to say anything since neither has been signed for the project so far. "I could probably get behind both of those choices for various reasons, but neither's [a lock]. Nobody's been hired, so I don't know yet," so she claimed.
Aside from giving out her comment on "Eclipse" director rumor, the Tracy Tatro of "Into the Wild" also discussed a bit of the shooting location for "The Twilight Saga's New Moon". "It looks great. It looks the same," she gushed about Vancouver comparing it to Portland. "We're having to put green walls [in] places that don't match, but we'll put [in] what is right there after. It's good. The feel, the atmosphere, the environment of the movie is such a character, so we can't drop it. We will maintain that. It looks the same. It feels the same."
To follow up the story of upcoming "The Twilight Saga's New Moon", "Eclipse" follows Bella as she once again finds herself surrounded by danger. Amidst all the danger, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob, with the knowledge that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf. This vampire drama film is expected to hit U.S. theaters on June 30, 2010.
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors