Clips From the Second Season of 'Make Me a Supermodel'
The second season of Bravo TV's "Make Me a Supermodel" is ready to roll out with 16 contestants vying for the ultimate status. A bunch of clips are released, giving sneak peeks on the judging panel, the new mentor as well as the contestants' first challenge.
Returning for the show is host Tyson Beckford who will also be on hand to mentor the boys. The girls meanwhile, will get Australian supermodel Nicole Trunfio as their mentor. Her introduction is made on the second clip, right after the one which displays the show's opening credit. Sitting on the judges' seat meanwhile are designer Catherine Malandrino, model Jenny Shimizu, photographer Perou and international model scout Marlon.
On the third and fourth clip, the models are paired up for their first challenge. While opposite sex Sandhurst and Mountaha are teamed for the intimate-theme photo shoot, 18-year-old Branden is partnered with boy-with-girl-look, Chris. Fifth and sixth clips show the models being in the make up room and on the runways before the judges respectively.
Winner will be awarded $100,000 cash prize as well as one-year contract with New York Model Management and a photo spread on Cosmopolitan. The second cycle premieres Wednesday, March 4 at 10/9c.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo