Clips From the Second Season of 'Make Me a Supermodel'
The second season of Bravo TV's "Make Me a Supermodel" is ready to roll out with 16 contestants vying for the ultimate status. A bunch of clips are released, giving sneak peeks on the judging panel, the new mentor as well as the contestants' first challenge.
Returning for the show is host Tyson Beckford who will also be on hand to mentor the boys. The girls meanwhile, will get Australian supermodel Nicole Trunfio as their mentor. Her introduction is made on the second clip, right after the one which displays the show's opening credit. Sitting on the judges' seat meanwhile are designer Catherine Malandrino, model Jenny Shimizu, photographer Perou and international model scout Marlon.
On the third and fourth clip, the models are paired up for their first challenge. While opposite sex Sandhurst and Mountaha are teamed for the intimate-theme photo shoot, 18-year-old Branden is partnered with boy-with-girl-look, Chris. Fifth and sixth clips show the models being in the make up room and on the runways before the judges respectively.
Winner will be awarded $100,000 cash prize as well as one-year contract with New York Model Management and a photo spread on Cosmopolitan. The second cycle premieres Wednesday, March 4 at 10/9c.
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck