Clips From the Second Season of 'Make Me a Supermodel'
The second season of Bravo TV's "Make Me a Supermodel" is ready to roll out with 16 contestants vying for the ultimate status. A bunch of clips are released, giving sneak peeks on the judging panel, the new mentor as well as the contestants' first challenge.
Returning for the show is host Tyson Beckford who will also be on hand to mentor the boys. The girls meanwhile, will get Australian supermodel Nicole Trunfio as their mentor. Her introduction is made on the second clip, right after the one which displays the show's opening credit. Sitting on the judges' seat meanwhile are designer Catherine Malandrino, model Jenny Shimizu, photographer Perou and international model scout Marlon.
On the third and fourth clip, the models are paired up for their first challenge. While opposite sex Sandhurst and Mountaha are teamed for the intimate-theme photo shoot, 18-year-old Branden is partnered with boy-with-girl-look, Chris. Fifth and sixth clips show the models being in the make up room and on the runways before the judges respectively.
Winner will be awarded $100,000 cash prize as well as one-year contract with New York Model Management and a photo spread on Cosmopolitan. The second cycle premieres Wednesday, March 4 at 10/9c.
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!