Second Clip From 'My Bloody Valentine 3-D' Arrives
MTV Movies Blog have got their hands on another exclusive clip of "My Bloody Valentine 3-D". Showing a more dramatic sequence part of the horror movie than the first one, the less-than-a-minute footage presents Axel Palmer played by Kerr Smith and Deputy Martin portrayed by Edi Gathegi discussing about the miner-costumed slasher in the sheriff's office.
The clip starts with a shot of a monitor screen showing the footage in which the pickaxe killer are wandering in what seems to be a hallway. Then, the shot moves to show that both Palmer and Martin are examining the footage. While the two are discussing about who could potentially be the killer, a package smeared with blood is sent in.
"My Bloody Valentine 3-D" is a horror thriller movie directed by "Scream" editor Patrick Lussier. Starring Jensen Ackles, Jaime King, Kerr Smith and Edi Gathegi, it centers on Tom Hanniger. Ten years after he caused the terrible accident in the coal miner that led to the brutal murder of twenty-two people by Harry Warden, he returns to Harmony on Valentine's Day.
Haunted by the death of the innocent people, Hanniger tries to make amends with his past. But, his attempt to find peace is about to be disturbed as a killer who dons a miner mask and is armed with a pickaxe returns. The Lionsgate horror movie has been scripted by Zane Smith and produced by Jack Murray. It is slated to hit the theaters across the U.S. on January 16, 2009.
"My Bloody Valentine 3-D" Second Clip:
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!