Second Clip From 'My Bloody Valentine 3-D' Arrives
MTV Movies Blog have got their hands on another exclusive clip of "My Bloody Valentine 3-D". Showing a more dramatic sequence part of the horror movie than the first one, the less-than-a-minute footage presents Axel Palmer played by Kerr Smith and Deputy Martin portrayed by Edi Gathegi discussing about the miner-costumed slasher in the sheriff's office.
The clip starts with a shot of a monitor screen showing the footage in which the pickaxe killer are wandering in what seems to be a hallway. Then, the shot moves to show that both Palmer and Martin are examining the footage. While the two are discussing about who could potentially be the killer, a package smeared with blood is sent in.
"My Bloody Valentine 3-D" is a horror thriller movie directed by "Scream" editor Patrick Lussier. Starring Jensen Ackles, Jaime King, Kerr Smith and Edi Gathegi, it centers on Tom Hanniger. Ten years after he caused the terrible accident in the coal miner that led to the brutal murder of twenty-two people by Harry Warden, he returns to Harmony on Valentine's Day.
Haunted by the death of the innocent people, Hanniger tries to make amends with his past. But, his attempt to find peace is about to be disturbed as a killer who dons a miner mask and is armed with a pickaxe returns. The Lionsgate horror movie has been scripted by Zane Smith and produced by Jack Murray. It is slated to hit the theaters across the U.S. on January 16, 2009.
"My Bloody Valentine 3-D" Second Clip:
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Finale Title Revealed - Here's How It May Hint at the Plot
- 'Justice League 2' Pushed Back to Make Room for Ben Affleck's 'Batman'
- Alexa PenaVega Gives Birth to First Child With Husband Carlos
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title