First Clip of 'My Bloody Valentine 3-D' Outed
A new clip, courtesy of MTV.com, has been brought out to give viewers a first peek into Lionsgate Films' "My Bloody Valentine 3-D". Taking the chasing scene in an old mine, the clip shows Jensen Ackles' character, Tom, gets caught by the maniac killer's pick. The ending of the clip provides as the moving scene of the movie's poster.
Taking the story of Valentine's Day Massacre stemming from a tragedy that happened 10 years before, the movie directed by "Scream" editor, Patrick Lussier, follows Tom who is haunted by the fault he did in the past. Tom was an inexperienced coal miner who caused the death of 5 men. But one survived the accident and woke up from his coma to get a revenge. Armed with a pickaxe, he set out on a killing spree that disturbs the peace of Harmony.
Apart from presenting Ackles, the remake of 1981 horror classic also taps Jaime King, Kerr Smith and Richard John Walters. It will be in U.S. theaters on January 16, 2009.
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip