First Clip of 'My Bloody Valentine 3-D' Outed
A new clip, courtesy of MTV.com, has been brought out to give viewers a first peek into Lionsgate Films' "My Bloody Valentine 3-D". Taking the chasing scene in an old mine, the clip shows Jensen Ackles' character, Tom, gets caught by the maniac killer's pick. The ending of the clip provides as the moving scene of the movie's poster.
Taking the story of Valentine's Day Massacre stemming from a tragedy that happened 10 years before, the movie directed by "Scream" editor, Patrick Lussier, follows Tom who is haunted by the fault he did in the past. Tom was an inexperienced coal miner who caused the death of 5 men. But one survived the accident and woke up from his coma to get a revenge. Armed with a pickaxe, he set out on a killing spree that disturbs the peace of Harmony.
Apart from presenting Ackles, the remake of 1981 horror classic also taps Jaime King, Kerr Smith and Richard John Walters. It will be in U.S. theaters on January 16, 2009.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences