First Clip of 'My Bloody Valentine 3-D' Outed
A new clip, courtesy of MTV.com, has been brought out to give viewers a first peek into Lionsgate Films' "My Bloody Valentine 3-D". Taking the chasing scene in an old mine, the clip shows Jensen Ackles' character, Tom, gets caught by the maniac killer's pick. The ending of the clip provides as the moving scene of the movie's poster.
Taking the story of Valentine's Day Massacre stemming from a tragedy that happened 10 years before, the movie directed by "Scream" editor, Patrick Lussier, follows Tom who is haunted by the fault he did in the past. Tom was an inexperienced coal miner who caused the death of 5 men. But one survived the accident and woke up from his coma to get a revenge. Armed with a pickaxe, he set out on a killing spree that disturbs the peace of Harmony.
Apart from presenting Ackles, the remake of 1981 horror classic also taps Jaime King, Kerr Smith and Richard John Walters. It will be in U.S. theaters on January 16, 2009.
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses