First Clip of 'My Bloody Valentine 3-D' Outed
A new clip, courtesy of MTV.com, has been brought out to give viewers a first peek into Lionsgate Films' "My Bloody Valentine 3-D". Taking the chasing scene in an old mine, the clip shows Jensen Ackles' character, Tom, gets caught by the maniac killer's pick. The ending of the clip provides as the moving scene of the movie's poster.
Taking the story of Valentine's Day Massacre stemming from a tragedy that happened 10 years before, the movie directed by "Scream" editor, Patrick Lussier, follows Tom who is haunted by the fault he did in the past. Tom was an inexperienced coal miner who caused the death of 5 men. But one survived the accident and woke up from his coma to get a revenge. Armed with a pickaxe, he set out on a killing spree that disturbs the peace of Harmony.
Apart from presenting Ackles, the remake of 1981 horror classic also taps Jaime King, Kerr Smith and Richard John Walters. It will be in U.S. theaters on January 16, 2009.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent