Carmen Electra Tapped to Host New Year's Eve Bash at TAO
Glamour model and sex symbol Carmen Electra has been confirmed to serve as host at New Year's Eve party to be held at TAO nightclub in Las Vegas. She, as reported by Hollyscoop, will throw a huge party for her friends and fans, and have world-renowned DJ Vice on hand to serve behind the turntable.
Tickets to the festivity are already on sale at TAO Asian Bistro and Nightclub. The venue will be opened at 9 P.M. on Wednesday, December 31, Hollyscoop reports. Entry will include complimentary hors d'oeuvres and open bar from 9 P.M. to 11 P.M.
Also known as Playboy pin up, Carmen Electra has been photographed in some nude poses for the January 2009 issue of Playboy. Her provocative pics for the men's publication, which hit the web recently, are meant to mark its 55th anniversary. The issue hit the newsstands on December 12.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video