Carmen Electra Tapped to Host New Year's Eve Bash at TAO
Glamour model and sex symbol Carmen Electra has been confirmed to serve as host at New Year's Eve party to be held at TAO nightclub in Las Vegas. She, as reported by Hollyscoop, will throw a huge party for her friends and fans, and have world-renowned DJ Vice on hand to serve behind the turntable.
Tickets to the festivity are already on sale at TAO Asian Bistro and Nightclub. The venue will be opened at 9 P.M. on Wednesday, December 31, Hollyscoop reports. Entry will include complimentary hors d'oeuvres and open bar from 9 P.M. to 11 P.M.
Also known as Playboy pin up, Carmen Electra has been photographed in some nude poses for the January 2009 issue of Playboy. Her provocative pics for the men's publication, which hit the web recently, are meant to mark its 55th anniversary. The issue hit the newsstands on December 12.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21