Carmen Electra Tapped to Host New Year's Eve Bash at TAO
Glamour model and sex symbol Carmen Electra has been confirmed to serve as host at New Year's Eve party to be held at TAO nightclub in Las Vegas. She, as reported by Hollyscoop, will throw a huge party for her friends and fans, and have world-renowned DJ Vice on hand to serve behind the turntable.
Tickets to the festivity are already on sale at TAO Asian Bistro and Nightclub. The venue will be opened at 9 P.M. on Wednesday, December 31, Hollyscoop reports. Entry will include complimentary hors d'oeuvres and open bar from 9 P.M. to 11 P.M.
Also known as Playboy pin up, Carmen Electra has been photographed in some nude poses for the January 2009 issue of Playboy. Her provocative pics for the men's publication, which hit the web recently, are meant to mark its 55th anniversary. The issue hit the newsstands on December 12.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars