Carmen Electra Tapped to Host New Year's Eve Bash at TAO
Glamour model and sex symbol Carmen Electra has been confirmed to serve as host at New Year's Eve party to be held at TAO nightclub in Las Vegas. She, as reported by Hollyscoop, will throw a huge party for her friends and fans, and have world-renowned DJ Vice on hand to serve behind the turntable.
Tickets to the festivity are already on sale at TAO Asian Bistro and Nightclub. The venue will be opened at 9 P.M. on Wednesday, December 31, Hollyscoop reports. Entry will include complimentary hors d'oeuvres and open bar from 9 P.M. to 11 P.M.
Also known as Playboy pin up, Carmen Electra has been photographed in some nude poses for the January 2009 issue of Playboy. Her provocative pics for the men's publication, which hit the web recently, are meant to mark its 55th anniversary. The issue hit the newsstands on December 12.
- Kim Kardashian Loses 100.000 Followers on Instagram After Unretouched Photos Controversy
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos