Carmen Electra's Nude Pics for Playboy Hit the Web
The naked pictures of Carmen Electra for the January 2009 issue of Playboy have hit the Internet. On the cover of the men's magazine, the former "Baywatch" babe is photographed wearing nothing but high heels. She is seen in the shoot starring seductively into the camera with her right hand holding a black cloth to cover her breasts and modesty.
In one photo spread inside the publication, Carmen is seen exposing her body in what looks like a sea side. She bends both of her knees on the sand and has her hands supporting her naked body. A black stuff in the form of Playboy bunny is strategically placed on the front part of her figure to hide her nipples and private part.
The cover shoot and the photo spread can be seen on The Sun.
Carmen Electra's nude pics for Playboy's January 2009 issue are meant to mark the magazine's 55th anniversary. The issue hit the newsstands Friday, December 12.
Carmen first posed nude for the adult magazine 13 years ago, featured as a Playboy centerfold in 1996 and proved so popular that she was asked back in 1997, 2000 and 2003. On her being featured on its January issue, she says "I started my career with Playboy Magazine; 1996 was the first time I shot here. I think there's a freedom in taking off your clothes and posing."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed