Preview of 'Supernatural' 4.11: After School Special
It's a throwback in the new episode of "Supernatural". Sam and Dean will investigate the haunting of one of the schools they attended while they were teenagers. The investigation shows also what school mean to the Winchester brothers and why women are so into Dean.
The young versions of Sam and Dean reveal the past where the former used to dislike traveling and being on the road a lot while the latter took things easier and watched Sam's back. Sam found it difficult to create new circle of friends every time they move in order to follow their demon-chasing father and thus was often being bullied. Meanwhile, Dean found time to socialize and even pursue girls including necking with a local girl.
This episode which is titled "After School Special", will only air on January 15 after a production break. The show found the actor who will portray the teen Dean and Sam. 23-year-old Brock Kelly who once played in "Days of Our Lives" is filling for Dean while Colin Ford will reprise his role as young Sam.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle