Sneak Peek to 'CSI: Miami' 7.09: Power Trip
There will be another murder case to be solved on the next episode of "CSI: Miami". As revealed in a new preview of episode 7.09, a very cruel killer is on the loose in Miami and the team of Miami-Dade Police Department forensic scientists must solve a murder case before the suspect claims another victim.
Entitled "Power Trip", the episode reveals how the main character Horatio Caine, played by David Caruso, deals with murder cases of a savage killer who runs rampant in the city. At the same time, it also shows how Horatio must intervene to stop a member of the police force from getting too close to the case.
Recurring actor Boti Bliss will make another appearance on the "Power Trip" episode along with guest stars, Tanner Blaze and J.P. Pitoc. The episode 7.09 is scheduled to air on CBS network on November 24 at 10/9c.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'