Sneak Peek to 'CSI: Miami' 7.09: Power Trip
There will be another murder case to be solved on the next episode of "CSI: Miami". As revealed in a new preview of episode 7.09, a very cruel killer is on the loose in Miami and the team of Miami-Dade Police Department forensic scientists must solve a murder case before the suspect claims another victim.
Entitled "Power Trip", the episode reveals how the main character Horatio Caine, played by David Caruso, deals with murder cases of a savage killer who runs rampant in the city. At the same time, it also shows how Horatio must intervene to stop a member of the police force from getting too close to the case.
Recurring actor Boti Bliss will make another appearance on the "Power Trip" episode along with guest stars, Tanner Blaze and J.P. Pitoc. The episode 7.09 is scheduled to air on CBS network on November 24 at 10/9c.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video