Sneak Peek to 'CSI: Miami' 7.09: Power Trip
There will be another murder case to be solved on the next episode of "CSI: Miami". As revealed in a new preview of episode 7.09, a very cruel killer is on the loose in Miami and the team of Miami-Dade Police Department forensic scientists must solve a murder case before the suspect claims another victim.
Entitled "Power Trip", the episode reveals how the main character Horatio Caine, played by David Caruso, deals with murder cases of a savage killer who runs rampant in the city. At the same time, it also shows how Horatio must intervene to stop a member of the police force from getting too close to the case.
Recurring actor Boti Bliss will make another appearance on the "Power Trip" episode along with guest stars, Tanner Blaze and J.P. Pitoc. The episode 7.09 is scheduled to air on CBS network on November 24 at 10/9c.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival