Sneak Peek to 'CSI: Miami' 7.09: Power Trip
There will be another murder case to be solved on the next episode of "CSI: Miami". As revealed in a new preview of episode 7.09, a very cruel killer is on the loose in Miami and the team of Miami-Dade Police Department forensic scientists must solve a murder case before the suspect claims another victim.
Entitled "Power Trip", the episode reveals how the main character Horatio Caine, played by David Caruso, deals with murder cases of a savage killer who runs rampant in the city. At the same time, it also shows how Horatio must intervene to stop a member of the police force from getting too close to the case.
Recurring actor Boti Bliss will make another appearance on the "Power Trip" episode along with guest stars, Tanner Blaze and J.P. Pitoc. The episode 7.09 is scheduled to air on CBS network on November 24 at 10/9c.
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- Scott Disick Hoping for 'Awkward Run-In' With Kourtney Kardashian During Outing With Bella Thorne
- Camila Cabello Teams Up With Ed Sheeran, Pharrell and Charli XCX on Upcoming Album
- 'American Crime Story': Get Official First Look at Penelope Cruz as Donatella Versace
- Hollywood Mourns the Death of James Bond Star Roger Moore
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago