Sneak Peek to 'CSI: Miami' 7.09: Power Trip
There will be another murder case to be solved on the next episode of "CSI: Miami". As revealed in a new preview of episode 7.09, a very cruel killer is on the loose in Miami and the team of Miami-Dade Police Department forensic scientists must solve a murder case before the suspect claims another victim.
Entitled "Power Trip", the episode reveals how the main character Horatio Caine, played by David Caruso, deals with murder cases of a savage killer who runs rampant in the city. At the same time, it also shows how Horatio must intervene to stop a member of the police force from getting too close to the case.
Recurring actor Boti Bliss will make another appearance on the "Power Trip" episode along with guest stars, Tanner Blaze and J.P. Pitoc. The episode 7.09 is scheduled to air on CBS network on November 24 at 10/9c.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off