Courteney Cox Guest Stars in a Brand New Comedy Series, 'Cougar Town'
"Friends" veteran actress, Courteney Cox, will make another appearance on a new single-camera comedy entitled "Cougar Town". The new comedy series is scheduled to begin filming in early January for a possible midseason premiere of the 2009-2010 schedule.
In this ABC's series, Cox will appear for three episodes starting from the pilot, playing as a 40 years old attractive single mother with a 17 years old son. Furthermore, Cox will not only have a contribution as the player, but she will also make a collaboration with "Scrubs" creator, Billy Lawrence, to become "Cougar Town" executive producer.
Lawrence, who also co-writes the scripts with his "Scrubs" partner, Kevin Biegel, said in a statement, "Forty-year-old women on TV are so beautiful and perfect and wrinkle-free." The man who has worked with Cox for several times in "Friends" and "Scrubs", added "People don't do the reality of it, and there is a real comedy area about a woman who is talking about Botox, about having sex with the lights on and how her body is changing."
Cox, who is called by Lawrence as "comedically fearless", also gives a delightful statement regarding the project with the "Scrubs" veteran, as she describes herself as "a huge fan of Bill Lawrence and his comedic sensibilities."
More Courteney Cox News
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise