Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale Want to Keep Baby's Sex a Surprise
While other pregnant celebrities are keen to know their baby's sex before giving birth, Gwen Stefani and husband Gavin Rossdale have other thought. The couple choose to wait until delivery day before knowing whether they'll have a boy or a girl.
The decision was revealed by Gavin in an interview with Ryan Seacrest on the American Idol host's KISS-FM radio show. The singer told Ryan, "We don't know the baby's gender. It was a surprise last time so we're kind of working on that this time." Although still not knowing their baby's sex, Gwen and Gavin are already thinking of names for their upcoming second child. "There are some [names] floating around the house, bouncing around the walls," said Gavin.
Unfortunately until now Gavin and Gwen are still having hard times on finding the right name. They find it difficult to look for a better name than Kingston, their first son. "There's so much pressure on the poor guy or poor girl. Kingston set a pretty intense standard!" Gavin said.
As for Kingston, Gavin revealed that his adorable son has started to speak, saying "He speaks now. It's pretty cute. He's got a funny way of saying things and a funny voice. He's pretty vocal." Meanwhile, Gwen has also praised his son, claiming that he is a "chilled out little guy... he's super cute and super entertaining."
More Gwen Stefani News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama