Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale Want to Keep Baby's Sex a Surprise
While other pregnant celebrities are keen to know their baby's sex before giving birth, Gwen Stefani and husband Gavin Rossdale have other thought. The couple choose to wait until delivery day before knowing whether they'll have a boy or a girl.
The decision was revealed by Gavin in an interview with Ryan Seacrest on the American Idol host's KISS-FM radio show. The singer told Ryan, "We don't know the baby's gender. It was a surprise last time so we're kind of working on that this time." Although still not knowing their baby's sex, Gwen and Gavin are already thinking of names for their upcoming second child. "There are some [names] floating around the house, bouncing around the walls," said Gavin.
Unfortunately until now Gavin and Gwen are still having hard times on finding the right name. They find it difficult to look for a better name than Kingston, their first son. "There's so much pressure on the poor guy or poor girl. Kingston set a pretty intense standard!" Gavin said.
As for Kingston, Gavin revealed that his adorable son has started to speak, saying "He speaks now. It's pretty cute. He's got a funny way of saying things and a funny voice. He's pretty vocal." Meanwhile, Gwen has also praised his son, claiming that he is a "chilled out little guy... he's super cute and super entertaining."
More Gwen Stefani News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie