Lindsay Lohan Began Performing Her Community Service
Has been keeping herself away from the nightclubs and late night parties since completed her rehab stint at the exclusive Cirque Lodge drug and alcohol treatment center in Sundance, Utah early last month, Lindsay Lohan has so far managed to live a sober life. Not yet paying her debt to society, the actress-singer finally was photographed Monday November 12th volunteering for the American Red Cross in Pomona, Calif, which is part of her 10-days community service in a DUI plea bargain.
No words on what Lindsay was doing there nor does it is mentioned on where she will serve the rest of her 9 days of community service.
Lindsay has through her attorney reached a plea deal back August on 23rd on misdemeanor drunken driving and cocaine charges that will see her spending one day in jail, serving 10 days of community service and completing a drug-treatment program.
As part of the plea deal, Lindsay was also ordered to attend 18 months of an alcohol education program during her three-year probation. She, in addition, must serve the time before January 18th next year.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding