Avril Lavigne On The Set of 'Hot' Music Video
A new on-the-set picture of Avril Lavigne's highly-anticipated video 'Hot' has erupted online. The singer has her blond hair let down and black strapless top on.
The music video was shot at the Beacon, Jersey City last weekend, according to a rep. Murdoch Hall, which also was used in several movies like Annie and Quiz Show, are used as the setting. It has the '1920s burlesque" theme where girls wear their fishnets. "Little Miss Lavigne had two personal masseuses tending to her during the shoot," the press release stated.
'Hot' would be the third single from Lavigne's third album 'The Best Damn Thing' that has reached Platinum according to United World Chart. It was released on April 13 and debuted at #1 in Billboard Hot 200.
'Hot' was released as a single on Tuesday, September 25. It was co-written by Lavigne and her lead guitarist Evan Taubenfeld.
Rumor has it that the video will be premiered within two weeks.
More Avril Lavigne News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert