Avril Lavigne On The Set of 'Hot' Music Video
A new on-the-set picture of Avril Lavigne's highly-anticipated video 'Hot' has erupted online. The singer has her blond hair let down and black strapless top on.
The music video was shot at the Beacon, Jersey City last weekend, according to a rep. Murdoch Hall, which also was used in several movies like Annie and Quiz Show, are used as the setting. It has the '1920s burlesque" theme where girls wear their fishnets. "Little Miss Lavigne had two personal masseuses tending to her during the shoot," the press release stated.
'Hot' would be the third single from Lavigne's third album 'The Best Damn Thing' that has reached Platinum according to United World Chart. It was released on April 13 and debuted at #1 in Billboard Hot 200.
'Hot' was released as a single on Tuesday, September 25. It was co-written by Lavigne and her lead guitarist Evan Taubenfeld.
Rumor has it that the video will be premiered within two weeks.
More Avril Lavigne News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?