Avril Lavigne On The Set of 'Hot' Music Video
A new on-the-set picture of Avril Lavigne's highly-anticipated video 'Hot' has erupted online. The singer has her blond hair let down and black strapless top on.
The music video was shot at the Beacon, Jersey City last weekend, according to a rep. Murdoch Hall, which also was used in several movies like Annie and Quiz Show, are used as the setting. It has the '1920s burlesque" theme where girls wear their fishnets. "Little Miss Lavigne had two personal masseuses tending to her during the shoot," the press release stated.
'Hot' would be the third single from Lavigne's third album 'The Best Damn Thing' that has reached Platinum according to United World Chart. It was released on April 13 and debuted at #1 in Billboard Hot 200.
'Hot' was released as a single on Tuesday, September 25. It was co-written by Lavigne and her lead guitarist Evan Taubenfeld.
Rumor has it that the video will be premiered within two weeks.
More Avril Lavigne News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance