Avril Lavigne On The Set of 'Hot' Music Video
A new on-the-set picture of Avril Lavigne's highly-anticipated video 'Hot' has erupted online. The singer has her blond hair let down and black strapless top on.
The music video was shot at the Beacon, Jersey City last weekend, according to a rep. Murdoch Hall, which also was used in several movies like Annie and Quiz Show, are used as the setting. It has the '1920s burlesque" theme where girls wear their fishnets. "Little Miss Lavigne had two personal masseuses tending to her during the shoot," the press release stated.
'Hot' would be the third single from Lavigne's third album 'The Best Damn Thing' that has reached Platinum according to United World Chart. It was released on April 13 and debuted at #1 in Billboard Hot 200.
'Hot' was released as a single on Tuesday, September 25. It was co-written by Lavigne and her lead guitarist Evan Taubenfeld.
Rumor has it that the video will be premiered within two weeks.
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?