Avril Lavigne On The Set of 'Hot' Music Video
A new on-the-set picture of Avril Lavigne's highly-anticipated video 'Hot' has erupted online. The singer has her blond hair let down and black strapless top on.
The music video was shot at the Beacon, Jersey City last weekend, according to a rep. Murdoch Hall, which also was used in several movies like Annie and Quiz Show, are used as the setting. It has the '1920s burlesque" theme where girls wear their fishnets. "Little Miss Lavigne had two personal masseuses tending to her during the shoot," the press release stated.
'Hot' would be the third single from Lavigne's third album 'The Best Damn Thing' that has reached Platinum according to United World Chart. It was released on April 13 and debuted at #1 in Billboard Hot 200.
'Hot' was released as a single on Tuesday, September 25. It was co-written by Lavigne and her lead guitarist Evan Taubenfeld.
Rumor has it that the video will be premiered within two weeks.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch