Daniel Radcliffe Turned 18th, Gained Access to 20 Million Pounds Fortune
The celebration is double for Daniel Radcliffe, or triple maybe. The Harry Potter star surely is on the seventh heaven now that the fifth installment of his film, "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix," ranked 2nd on the weekend North American box office by Sunday July 22nd, taking in $32.5 million. Greater than that, the young actor also celebrated his 18th birthday Monday July 23rd, thus made it official for him to gain access to his £20 million fortune.
Won't reveal details on how he would celebrate his big birthday, Radcliffe does say "I'll definitely have some sort of party. Hopefully none of you will be reading about it."
But don't expect a star-studded extravagant birthday party, drinks, and lavish birthday present because Radcliffe won't have those stuffs. "I don't plan to be one of those people who, as soon as they turn 18, suddenly buy themselves a massive sports car collection or something similar. I don't think I'll be particularly extravagant. The things I like buying are things that cost 10 pounds, books, CD's, and DVD's," he said.
Radcliffe's earnings from the first five Potter films have been held in a trust fund which he has not been able to touch. And despite his abundant fortune, the star prefers to mark his 18th birthday buying himself a Fiat Punto, instead of a Rolls-Royce or a flash Lamborghini. "Daniel is very excited about coming into his fortune, but he's not going to become flash all of a sudden and go on a mad spending spree. He is quite a sensible lad and has been planning for this day for a while," the actor's friend said last month.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says