The All Grown Up Harry Potter Won't Date an Actress
Daniel Radcliffe, the young British actor best known for playing school-aged wizard Harry Potter in the "Harry Potter" films, graces the cover of Details magazine's August issue. He looks much older than his age, yet hotter than ever. In an interview with the publication, he among others reveals his grown-up image and future date.
Once during the interview, Radcliffe who's turning 18th on July 23rd shares his intention to have a more mature image than that people attached to him as he played the role of Harry Potter. That's the reason why he agreed to appear nude in the London production of "Equus." It is understandable then when he says, "It's very important that I continue to do things like Equus and continue to branch out."
Radcliffe, however, is signed up to star in two more Potter films, "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows", which conclude author J.K. Rowling's series. Acting aside, the star dishes on his decision to not going to college because he already knows that he wants to act and write.
And when being asked if he would love to date an actress, Radcliffe simply answered, "I think it would be very hard to go out with an actress, because they're mad" adding that "Some actresses are just insane. I've never worked with a nasty actress, they're all absolutely delightful. But completely barking."
Besides, Radcliffe also distances himself from any other young celebs by not going to nightclubs. "All it takes is for me to be seen chatting up a girl for [tabloids] to, you know, make up some crappy headline about me being a sex rat or whatever they call it."
Just click here for more on the interview.
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift