Eva Longoria Desperately Opens a New Bistro
Eva Longoria, famous for her portrayal as Gabrielle Solis in the hit TV series "Desperate Housewives", adds one more status into her career resume, restaurateur.
The actress and bride-to-be has set to open her own eatery and already invested $250,000 (£125,000) into the project, which will be called "Beso", according to U.S. tabloid National Enquirer.
In launching the new bistro, Longoria is teaming up with club promoter Jonas Lowrance, who was responsible for rocker Tommy Lee's short-lived Rok Bar projects in Florida and Los Angeles.
No other details about the new eatery being made public, except that it will be opened July later this year.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch