Eva Longoria Desperately Opens a New Bistro
Eva Longoria, famous for her portrayal as Gabrielle Solis in the hit TV series "Desperate Housewives", adds one more status into her career resume, restaurateur.
The actress and bride-to-be has set to open her own eatery and already invested $250,000 (£125,000) into the project, which will be called "Beso", according to U.S. tabloid National Enquirer.
In launching the new bistro, Longoria is teaming up with club promoter Jonas Lowrance, who was responsible for rocker Tommy Lee's short-lived Rok Bar projects in Florida and Los Angeles.
No other details about the new eatery being made public, except that it will be opened July later this year.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer