Eva Longoria Desperately Opens a New Bistro
Eva Longoria, famous for her portrayal as Gabrielle Solis in the hit TV series "Desperate Housewives", adds one more status into her career resume, restaurateur.
The actress and bride-to-be has set to open her own eatery and already invested $250,000 (£125,000) into the project, which will be called "Beso", according to U.S. tabloid National Enquirer.
In launching the new bistro, Longoria is teaming up with club promoter Jonas Lowrance, who was responsible for rocker Tommy Lee's short-lived Rok Bar projects in Florida and Los Angeles.
No other details about the new eatery being made public, except that it will be opened July later this year.
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'