Eva Longoria Desperately Opens a New Bistro
Eva Longoria, famous for her portrayal as Gabrielle Solis in the hit TV series "Desperate Housewives", adds one more status into her career resume, restaurateur.
The actress and bride-to-be has set to open her own eatery and already invested $250,000 (£125,000) into the project, which will be called "Beso", according to U.S. tabloid National Enquirer.
In launching the new bistro, Longoria is teaming up with club promoter Jonas Lowrance, who was responsible for rocker Tommy Lee's short-lived Rok Bar projects in Florida and Los Angeles.
No other details about the new eatery being made public, except that it will be opened July later this year.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2