Eva Longoria Desperately Opens a New Bistro
Eva Longoria, famous for her portrayal as Gabrielle Solis in the hit TV series "Desperate Housewives", adds one more status into her career resume, restaurateur.
The actress and bride-to-be has set to open her own eatery and already invested $250,000 (£125,000) into the project, which will be called "Beso", according to U.S. tabloid National Enquirer.
In launching the new bistro, Longoria is teaming up with club promoter Jonas Lowrance, who was responsible for rocker Tommy Lee's short-lived Rok Bar projects in Florida and Los Angeles.
No other details about the new eatery being made public, except that it will be opened July later this year.
More Eva Longoria News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist