Kevin Costner and Wife Christine Baumgartner Welcomed a Baby Boy
It's good news again. Kevin Costner is expanding his clan as his wife Christine Baumgartner gave birth to a baby boy Sunday May 6th.
The infant, named Cayden Wyatt Costner, was born at 10:30 p.m. at a Los Angeles area hospital, weighed 7 pounds, 14 ounces.
"Both mother and son are doing well," Costner's publicist, Paul Bloch confirmed Monday May 7th, adding that the baby has dark hair.
Cayden is Costner's first child with Christine. He has four children from previous relationships.
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'