Kevin Costner and Wife Christine Baumgartner Welcomed a Baby Boy
It's good news again. Kevin Costner is expanding his clan as his wife Christine Baumgartner gave birth to a baby boy Sunday May 6th.
The infant, named Cayden Wyatt Costner, was born at 10:30 p.m. at a Los Angeles area hospital, weighed 7 pounds, 14 ounces.
"Both mother and son are doing well," Costner's publicist, Paul Bloch confirmed Monday May 7th, adding that the baby has dark hair.
Cayden is Costner's first child with Christine. He has four children from previous relationships.
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert