Kevin Costner and Wife Christine Baumgartner Welcomed a Baby Boy
It's good news again. Kevin Costner is expanding his clan as his wife Christine Baumgartner gave birth to a baby boy Sunday May 6th.
The infant, named Cayden Wyatt Costner, was born at 10:30 p.m. at a Los Angeles area hospital, weighed 7 pounds, 14 ounces.
"Both mother and son are doing well," Costner's publicist, Paul Bloch confirmed Monday May 7th, adding that the baby has dark hair.
Cayden is Costner's first child with Christine. He has four children from previous relationships.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off