Kevin Costner and Wife Christine Baumgartner Welcomed a Baby Boy
It's good news again. Kevin Costner is expanding his clan as his wife Christine Baumgartner gave birth to a baby boy Sunday May 6th.
The infant, named Cayden Wyatt Costner, was born at 10:30 p.m. at a Los Angeles area hospital, weighed 7 pounds, 14 ounces.
"Both mother and son are doing well," Costner's publicist, Paul Bloch confirmed Monday May 7th, adding that the baby has dark hair.
Cayden is Costner's first child with Christine. He has four children from previous relationships.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series