Kevin Costner and Wife Christine Baumgartner Welcomed a Baby Boy
It's good news again. Kevin Costner is expanding his clan as his wife Christine Baumgartner gave birth to a baby boy Sunday May 6th.
The infant, named Cayden Wyatt Costner, was born at 10:30 p.m. at a Los Angeles area hospital, weighed 7 pounds, 14 ounces.
"Both mother and son are doing well," Costner's publicist, Paul Bloch confirmed Monday May 7th, adding that the baby has dark hair.
Cayden is Costner's first child with Christine. He has four children from previous relationships.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris