Newlywed Elizabeth Hurley Already Pregnant?!
With her lavish-wedding report just around the corner, fresh claim has emerged from Elizabeth Hurley. Rumor has it that the newlywed is pregnant after a photo of her wedding celebrations appears to show a tiny bump.
The actress and her new husband Arun Nayar are now in Jodhpur, India for a week of wedding celebrations including the lavish ceremony at the Umaid Bhavan Palace. Concerning the persistent speculation, friends of the star insist they would be "astonished" if Liz does pregnant.
Liz married to Arun, an Indian businessman, in secret on March 2nd, 2007 at Sudeley Castle, near Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. She once had a relationship with multi-millionaire American film producer Stephen Bing, with whom she had a son, Damian Charles Hurley.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake