Newlywed Elizabeth Hurley Already Pregnant?!
With her lavish-wedding report just around the corner, fresh claim has emerged from Elizabeth Hurley. Rumor has it that the newlywed is pregnant after a photo of her wedding celebrations appears to show a tiny bump.
The actress and her new husband Arun Nayar are now in Jodhpur, India for a week of wedding celebrations including the lavish ceremony at the Umaid Bhavan Palace. Concerning the persistent speculation, friends of the star insist they would be "astonished" if Liz does pregnant.
Liz married to Arun, an Indian businessman, in secret on March 2nd, 2007 at Sudeley Castle, near Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. She once had a relationship with multi-millionaire American film producer Stephen Bing, with whom she had a son, Damian Charles Hurley.
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'