Newlywed Elizabeth Hurley Already Pregnant?!
With her lavish-wedding report just around the corner, fresh claim has emerged from Elizabeth Hurley. Rumor has it that the newlywed is pregnant after a photo of her wedding celebrations appears to show a tiny bump.
The actress and her new husband Arun Nayar are now in Jodhpur, India for a week of wedding celebrations including the lavish ceremony at the Umaid Bhavan Palace. Concerning the persistent speculation, friends of the star insist they would be "astonished" if Liz does pregnant.
Liz married to Arun, an Indian businessman, in secret on March 2nd, 2007 at Sudeley Castle, near Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. She once had a relationship with multi-millionaire American film producer Stephen Bing, with whom she had a son, Damian Charles Hurley.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier