Newlywed Elizabeth Hurley Already Pregnant?!
With her lavish-wedding report just around the corner, fresh claim has emerged from Elizabeth Hurley. Rumor has it that the newlywed is pregnant after a photo of her wedding celebrations appears to show a tiny bump.
The actress and her new husband Arun Nayar are now in Jodhpur, India for a week of wedding celebrations including the lavish ceremony at the Umaid Bhavan Palace. Concerning the persistent speculation, friends of the star insist they would be "astonished" if Liz does pregnant.
Liz married to Arun, an Indian businessman, in secret on March 2nd, 2007 at Sudeley Castle, near Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. She once had a relationship with multi-millionaire American film producer Stephen Bing, with whom she had a son, Damian Charles Hurley.
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies