Newlywed Elizabeth Hurley Already Pregnant?!
With her lavish-wedding report just around the corner, fresh claim has emerged from Elizabeth Hurley. Rumor has it that the newlywed is pregnant after a photo of her wedding celebrations appears to show a tiny bump.
The actress and her new husband Arun Nayar are now in Jodhpur, India for a week of wedding celebrations including the lavish ceremony at the Umaid Bhavan Palace. Concerning the persistent speculation, friends of the star insist they would be "astonished" if Liz does pregnant.
Liz married to Arun, an Indian businessman, in secret on March 2nd, 2007 at Sudeley Castle, near Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. She once had a relationship with multi-millionaire American film producer Stephen Bing, with whom she had a son, Damian Charles Hurley.
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof