Keri Russell Got Hitched on Valentine's Day
No, not flower nor chocolate. Keri Russell received neither one on Valentine's Day, but she's very happy during that day. Wondering why? Because she got a wedding ring from boyfriend, Shane Deary.
Russell, who starred in TV's "Felicity," tied the knot with her longtime contractor boyfriend, Shane in an intimate ceremony in snowy New York on Valentine's Day attended by a handful of friends, the actress representative, Jill Fritzo, confirmed to E! News Thursday.
While the publicist declined to comment further on the details of the ceremony, Us Weekly claimed the reception was held at the Harrison, a restaurant in TriBeCa. Russell and Shane got engaged last year and they are expecting their first child together this summer.
More Keri Russell News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia