Keri Russell Got Hitched on Valentine's Day
No, not flower nor chocolate. Keri Russell received neither one on Valentine's Day, but she's very happy during that day. Wondering why? Because she got a wedding ring from boyfriend, Shane Deary.
Russell, who starred in TV's "Felicity," tied the knot with her longtime contractor boyfriend, Shane in an intimate ceremony in snowy New York on Valentine's Day attended by a handful of friends, the actress representative, Jill Fritzo, confirmed to E! News Thursday.
While the publicist declined to comment further on the details of the ceremony, Us Weekly claimed the reception was held at the Harrison, a restaurant in TriBeCa. Russell and Shane got engaged last year and they are expecting their first child together this summer.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns