Keri Russell Got Hitched on Valentine's Day
No, not flower nor chocolate. Keri Russell received neither one on Valentine's Day, but she's very happy during that day. Wondering why? Because she got a wedding ring from boyfriend, Shane Deary.
Russell, who starred in TV's "Felicity," tied the knot with her longtime contractor boyfriend, Shane in an intimate ceremony in snowy New York on Valentine's Day attended by a handful of friends, the actress representative, Jill Fritzo, confirmed to E! News Thursday.
While the publicist declined to comment further on the details of the ceremony, Us Weekly claimed the reception was held at the Harrison, a restaurant in TriBeCa. Russell and Shane got engaged last year and they are expecting their first child together this summer.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21