Keri Russell Got Hitched on Valentine's Day
No, not flower nor chocolate. Keri Russell received neither one on Valentine's Day, but she's very happy during that day. Wondering why? Because she got a wedding ring from boyfriend, Shane Deary.
Russell, who starred in TV's "Felicity," tied the knot with her longtime contractor boyfriend, Shane in an intimate ceremony in snowy New York on Valentine's Day attended by a handful of friends, the actress representative, Jill Fritzo, confirmed to E! News Thursday.
While the publicist declined to comment further on the details of the ceremony, Us Weekly claimed the reception was held at the Harrison, a restaurant in TriBeCa. Russell and Shane got engaged last year and they are expecting their first child together this summer.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit