Paris Hilton and Mom Honored as 'Idols of Gay Hollywood'
Paris Hilton is identical with sensation after sensation. This is one new she has just made. The hotel heiress and her mother Kathy Richards they were both sighted at The Hollywood Museum, where they were being honored as 'Idols of Gay Hollywood.'
Responding on her choosing by gay community as their "Idol", Paris said "I think because I'm free-spirited, I'm real, I like to have fun, I enjoy life and I think that's what's the gay community's about, they enjoy life, have fun and I'm just honored to be a part of this with so many wonderful women, like Marilyn Monroe."
And due to the fact that Paris and Kathy were the Grand Marshalls of LA Gay Pride last year, the outfits they wore will be included in an exhibit on the gay pride movement, along with those of other gay icons like Judy Garland, Barbra Streisand, Elizabeth Taylor, Monroe, Bette Davis, and Joan Crawford.
In the accompanying feature, it is reported that Paris is going to undergo such a very hectic schedules in the coming days as she's getting ready to tour Europe with her new music.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen