Paris Hilton and Mom Honored as 'Idols of Gay Hollywood'
Paris Hilton is identical with sensation after sensation. This is one new she has just made. The hotel heiress and her mother Kathy Richards they were both sighted at The Hollywood Museum, where they were being honored as 'Idols of Gay Hollywood.'
Responding on her choosing by gay community as their "Idol", Paris said "I think because I'm free-spirited, I'm real, I like to have fun, I enjoy life and I think that's what's the gay community's about, they enjoy life, have fun and I'm just honored to be a part of this with so many wonderful women, like Marilyn Monroe."
And due to the fact that Paris and Kathy were the Grand Marshalls of LA Gay Pride last year, the outfits they wore will be included in an exhibit on the gay pride movement, along with those of other gay icons like Judy Garland, Barbra Streisand, Elizabeth Taylor, Monroe, Bette Davis, and Joan Crawford.
In the accompanying feature, it is reported that Paris is going to undergo such a very hectic schedules in the coming days as she's getting ready to tour Europe with her new music.
More Paris Hilton News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance