Mandy Moore & Zach Braff Aren't Engaged
In somewhat a confirmation to recent reports mentioned Mandy Moore and Zach Braff are engaged, the actress' spokesperson Kelly Bush stated that the recent February 2 story "Zach and Mandy to Wed?" was false.
The reports published by In Touch Weekly mentioned that friends of the couple had reported the two were scheduling an April wedding, and that Braff had presented Moore with an engagement ring. That's for everybody to know.
In fact, they are not engaged. And in related news, Moore is reported to have unveiled the latest designs from her clothing line, Mblem, Feb 6th, 2006 in Los Angeles. The collection, includes range of vintage T-shirts designed by Moore, will be available in stores next month.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media