Mandy Moore & Zach Braff Aren't Engaged
In somewhat a confirmation to recent reports mentioned Mandy Moore and Zach Braff are engaged, the actress' spokesperson Kelly Bush stated that the recent February 2 story "Zach and Mandy to Wed?" was false.
The reports published by In Touch Weekly mentioned that friends of the couple had reported the two were scheduling an April wedding, and that Braff had presented Moore with an engagement ring. That's for everybody to know.
In fact, they are not engaged. And in related news, Moore is reported to have unveiled the latest designs from her clothing line, Mblem, Feb 6th, 2006 in Los Angeles. The collection, includes range of vintage T-shirts designed by Moore, will be available in stores next month.
More Mandy Moore News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!