Mandy Moore & Zach Braff Aren't Engaged
In somewhat a confirmation to recent reports mentioned Mandy Moore and Zach Braff are engaged, the actress' spokesperson Kelly Bush stated that the recent February 2 story "Zach and Mandy to Wed?" was false.
The reports published by In Touch Weekly mentioned that friends of the couple had reported the two were scheduling an April wedding, and that Braff had presented Moore with an engagement ring. That's for everybody to know.
In fact, they are not engaged. And in related news, Moore is reported to have unveiled the latest designs from her clothing line, Mblem, Feb 6th, 2006 in Los Angeles. The collection, includes range of vintage T-shirts designed by Moore, will be available in stores next month.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'