Mandy Moore & Zach Braff Aren't Engaged
In somewhat a confirmation to recent reports mentioned Mandy Moore and Zach Braff are engaged, the actress' spokesperson Kelly Bush stated that the recent February 2 story "Zach and Mandy to Wed?" was false.
The reports published by In Touch Weekly mentioned that friends of the couple had reported the two were scheduling an April wedding, and that Braff had presented Moore with an engagement ring. That's for everybody to know.
In fact, they are not engaged. And in related news, Moore is reported to have unveiled the latest designs from her clothing line, Mblem, Feb 6th, 2006 in Los Angeles. The collection, includes range of vintage T-shirts designed by Moore, will be available in stores next month.
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding