Mandy Moore & Zach Braff Aren't Engaged
In somewhat a confirmation to recent reports mentioned Mandy Moore and Zach Braff are engaged, the actress' spokesperson Kelly Bush stated that the recent February 2 story "Zach and Mandy to Wed?" was false.
The reports published by In Touch Weekly mentioned that friends of the couple had reported the two were scheduling an April wedding, and that Braff had presented Moore with an engagement ring. That's for everybody to know.
In fact, they are not engaged. And in related news, Moore is reported to have unveiled the latest designs from her clothing line, Mblem, Feb 6th, 2006 in Los Angeles. The collection, includes range of vintage T-shirts designed by Moore, will be available in stores next month.
More Mandy Moore News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars