Bobbi Kristina Brown's Ex Nick Gordon Nearly Died One Month Before His New Year's Day Death

Nick, who was raised by Bobbi's late mother Whitney Houston from the age of 12, was reportedly homeless and living at a three-star hotel in the weeks prior to his death.

AceShowbiz - Nick Gordon's problematic life prior to his death has been exposed. The ex-fiance of Bobbi Kristina Brown, who was also an unofficially adopted son of Whitney Houston, reportedly suffered a heroin overdose one month prior to his death on New Year's Day.

According to Daily Mail, the 30-year-old survived at the time after a loved one administered Narcan, "an opioid antidote that reverses the effects of heroin and kickstarts the heart." But he ran out of luck when he suffered a second overdose weeks later. He was found dead from a suspected drug overdose on January 1, 2020. The site previously reported that Nick was with a mystery female companion who made a 911 call, but left before help arrived.

Nick, whom the site describes as a "prolific drug user," was reportedly also homeless in the weeks prior to his death. A friend says Nick was living at the three-star Sheraton Orlando North Hotel for the final two to three weeks of his life. When Daily Mail visited the hotel on Thursday, January 2, Nick's black BMW was still parked up on the property with clothes, phone chargers, carrier bags and bottled water strewn across the seats.

While Nick's mother Michele "always feared her son's addiction would kill him," she eventually left his side to start a new life in Hawaii in 2017, knowing that there's nothing more she could do to help him. "She's absolutely devastated of course but if there's a slight sense of closure, it's knowing that Nick is finally at peace," the source says. "She's said her goodbyes and done what she needed to do. She knows there was nothing more she or anybody else could have done to rescue him from addiction."

Meanwhile, Nick's father Jack Walker Jr. revealed his son was holding down a job in construction and was "doing great" over the past 12 months. "He told me 2020 was going to be better than 2019," he said.

Nick was rushed into the Intensive Care Unit at Altamonte Springs Hospital after he was found unresponsive on January 1, but was later pronounced dead at the hospital. A 911 call audio revealed "black stuff is coming out of his mouth and he is not breathing" when he was found in his hotel room.

A small private memorial service for Nick was held on Thursday night and his body is going to be cremated.

You can share this post!

You might also like
Related Posts